180 is an energy drink, sold in the tall skinny can that is the norm for energy drinks. It comes in an 8.2 ounce (243 ml) size, and the flavor is asserted to be an orange citrus blast.

It's called 180 because it will turn your energy around.

The logo is the number 180 wrapped around one half of a sphere with an orbit-looking arrow going around it. This logo is part of the artwork on the fron of the can. This artwork is repeated, upside down on the back of the can - thus, turn the can 180o and you get the same thing.

180 is packaged exclusively for Anheuser-Busch Inc., and contains no fruit juice.

 

Supplement facts:

Calories 120
Sodium 25mg 1%
Carbohydrates 33g 11%
      Sugars 30g
Vitamin C 100%
Vitamin B6 100%
Vitamin B12 100%

 

Ingredients

 

If I may be so bold, I would like to quote the warning from their web site, http://180.com

180 is a natural energy drink and is not intended to be utilized as a power source for small appliances. 180 should not be consumed with barbecued pork rinds or any other rinds for that matter. 180 is available in small cans because large cans would be just too much to handle. 180 should not be used as a contact lens solution. Do not mix 180 with social situations where you would like to be sleepy, dazed or fatigued. Do not use 180 to clean that soft area between your toes or as any type of "personal lubricant." 180 would like to exchange photos with anyone interested in pro wrestling and long walks on the beach. 180 reminds you that 180 is the number directly after 179, if you don't count fractions. Thank you.