It doesn't matter about the car,
I drive or the ice around my neck,
All that matters,
Is that you recognise,
That it's just about respect,
It doesn't matter,
About the clothes I wear,
Or where I go and why,
All that matters,
Is that you get hyped,
We're gonna give it,
To you everytime c'mon

Do you ever wonder,
Why this music gets you high?
And takes you on a ride,
Feel it when your,
Body starts to rock,
And baby you can't stop,
The music's all you got,
(Baby come on)
This must be

P.O.P.

Ooh

Dirty, dirty, dirty pop,
Dirty pop,
Do you ever wonder,
Wonder wonder won.

Do you ever wonder,
Why this music gets you high?
And takes you on a ride,
Feel it when your,
Body starts to rock,
And baby you can't stop,
The music's all you got,
(Baby come on),
This must be.

P.O.P.


Knowing full well that their time in the spotlight was coming to an end, the super-group was becoming ever fearful that people were slowly catching on. Some *NSYNC members were extremely afraid, and tried to escape Earth, while others tried to validate their talent by entering the extremely lucrative film industry. But all members agreed that they had to do something before people caught on to the act.

The group decided to self-destruct. They recorded "Pop", a song which reveals all of their true intentions to the free, hardworking people of the world, and then dropped out of the music scene. In an effort to insult the educated they placed the song at the opening of their ironically titled album "Celebrity", as if saying to us "Hey, idiots, it was all a shame and now enjoy the rest of this crap album."


VERSE No. ONE

In the opening lines of this first verse the group is telling you that capitalism will be here for a very long time, no matter what you do. The "melody" that they speak of is actually manipulation.

But the end of the first verse is perhaps the most important section of this song: it reveals *N SYNCs true feelings and motives regarding their socioeconomic and political standings. Let’s take a closer look at the words that make up the end of those stanza...

Tired of feelin' all around me,
Animosity.

With this line Justin Timberlake is saying to you "Yes, we can see that our time is now limited." *NSYNC was obviously feeling the heat, as more people had begun to drift towards underground sources of music at this time. Along with a diminishing fan base, *NSYNC also began to receive numerous death threats.

Just worry about yours 'cause,
I'm-a get mine, now.

Yup, exactly: the direct admittance of their evil ways. They do not care about you, the average, middle to lower class citizen. The only thing they care about is "getting theirs", by any means necessary, even if it means pulling one of the greatest scams mankind has ever seen: their music.

People, can't you see?

They know we can, but they want to make sure we realize it’s all been a way to make money. They are laughing at us with their martini glasses held high, in a toast to the gullibility of the human race.


VERSE No. TWO

The second verse, although not as important as the first, is still an essential part of this song. This section is virtually telling you as plain as day that the group has ridiculous amounts of material possessions, and that they don’t care weather you realize that or not. The most important parts of this verse are the ending lines of the couplets.

All that matters,
Is that you recognise,
That it's just about respect.

The "respect" that they speak of is, in fact, peoples willingness to conform to what the band wants people to conform to. They’re saying that they hope people realize that without the consumers gullibility and conformity *N SYNC could never have come into power.

All that matters,
Is that you get hyped.

They don’t mean that it matters if you get hyped, but rather it matters that you follow the hype. Without the media hype that surrounded *NSYNC they could never have come into power.


CHORUS

Simply put the chorus exists as the wrap up to the song, which they will repeat and repeat to oblivion. ‘Nuff said.

Do you ever wonder,
Why this music gets you high?
And takes you on a ride.

The "high" they are speaking of is that horrible pounding feeling in your head, the realization that you’re been duped and taken for a fool. The music has taken you on a "ride", a ride through the capitalist machine.

Feel it when your,
Body starts to rock,
And baby you can't stop,
The music's all you got.

You are now so angry that your body is shaking and you are about to have a seizure for following along. You can’t control your self, and you know it. The music may have given you a false sense of hope and comfort, but that’s all over with now.


MIDDLE 8 AND BEAT BOX

The bridge of this song is basically just filler. It exists only to rub everything in the face of the consumer. The lyrics simple reestablish that *NSYNC realize that what they did was wrong, and that they feel no shame for it.

Dirty, dirty, dirty P.O.P.

The mouth drum solo given by Justin Timberlake is there to remind you that even though it seems real, it is fake. The beat box is heavily manipulated by ProTools and tricks you into believe that it came right out of Justin Timberlakes mouth, when in fact it didn’t. *NSYNC does not make real music, and neither does Justin’s mouth.


We shall over come!!!


Node the song, not the lyrics ::: Everything you just read is bullshit