Jet: More like environmental terrorists. They're called the Space Warriors. They used to be a good group working on environmental preservations and the protection of endangered species. But since their leader changed two years ago, their focus drastically changed. They are only a few members but now they're even worse than a lot of syndicates out there. They're especially keen on protecting the Ganymede sea rats. And she's the leader of this terrorist group: Twinkle Maria Murdock.

Murdock: Please, don't associate us with terrorists! We are warriors of peace, fighting for the law of nature.

Spike: Yeah, yeah. And where can we get the 25 million reward?

-Spike Spiegel and Jet Black conversing on their newly found bounty, Twinkle Maria Murdock
Gateway Shuffle is the 4th episode of the 26 episode television anime series, Cowboy Bebop. This episode was written by Sadayuki Murai, and was not originally broadcast, WOWOW broadcast this episode in its proper place on 11.13.98.

Cowboy Bebop is a science fiction show that follows a crew of misfit bounty hunters. Spike Spiegel, an ex-assassin for a crime syndicate; Jet Black, an ex-law enforcement agent; Faye Valentine, a thief, gambler, and seductress; Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV, a teenage computer genius; and Einstein, a data dog. By this episode the only main character missing is Ed.

While having dinner at a nice restraunt and planning on capturing a bounty, Spike and Jet meet a problem: Twinkle Maria Murdock. Due to their bounty's unhealthy obsession with eating endangered animals, Maria and her Space Warrior group kill the bounty and most of the restraunt as well. However, Jet recognizes her face as a bounty as well, and Spike captures her.

It seems that the planet that issued her bounty has recently cancelled it. The group of bounty hunters come across Miss Valentine again, who found a dying ISSP agent that had a vial of some sort. The bounty hunters decide that they have to release Murdock, but for what reasons and what does the vial have to do with all this?

Session Info
Session #: 4
Written by: Sadayuki Murai
Original BroadCast #: N/A
Original Airdate: N/A
WOWOW Airdate: 11.13.98
Miscellanous Info
Title Reference:
Shuffle
Bounty:
Morgan - 8 Million Woolongs
Twinkle Maria Murdock - 25 Million Woolongs
Songs:
The Egg and You
Too Good, Too Bad
Ending Line:
See you Space Cowboy...

Previous Session | Next Session


Source:
The Jazz Messengers - http://jazz.trancetechno.com/
Real Folk Blues - http://www.geocities.com/RFBlues