Thank you, ladies, for your effective (if accidental) demonstration of how everyone is different.

In reality, it doesn't matter if you think you know the lines, the moves, or what women want. Women are different; and they want different things, appreciate different moves, and respond to different lines. That's why that saying as old as teen drama, "Be yourself" has any validity at all.

Don't misunderstand. It's not because you're hot shit underneath all of that superficiality. Contrary to popular belief, you have no particular charm, and you aren't special. You're just different. And you're bound to be someone's kind of different.

So, why waste time? Whether or not you're going to get yourself a tasty boosh is entirely dependent on random circumstances outside your control. Honestly: some women like mean guys, some like sensitive ones. Some like mean guys who are sensitive at heart but act tough because they just can't handle emotional connection. Some women don't like guys at all.

The point is, in all likeliness, the chances any personality you assume will attract women are exactly the same as the chances that your "normal" personality will get you laid. But don't take my word for it! Give it a shot yourself, and tell me if you aren't getting exactly as much action as you were before, but with a tenth of the effort.