One of the most anticipated films this holiday season...

Twentieth Century Fox Films presents this John Singleton film about winning and defeat, passion and reverence, and all out war!. Coming in December to theaters everywhere is a story about epic conquest and defeat.

This Christmas...

VIN DIESEL is Napoleon in...

A Bone Aparte!

From his obscure Corsican origins to his monumental victories in Italy that won all the hearts in France.

("I will be King of the World!" yells Vin Diesel as Napoleon as he charges his troops forward in a huge, mostly CGI battlefield.)

But he is a conqueror in bed as well as the battle field!Also starring Angelina Jolie as Josephine Beauharnais!

("Wait for me as I defeat Spain!" yells Vin to Angelina as they are sillouetted against a setting sun. "I will not wait forever!" Angelina gasps back).

(Operatic music accompanies battle scene after battle scene with plenty of guns, canons, and sword play. Sequence ends with Vin Diesel raising a sword and bellowing a battle cry as he, in slow motion, gallops toward the screen.)

("Do not go to Waterloo!" Angelina Jolie implores Vin Diesel. "It is all I have left," he whispers back to her.)

VIN DIESEL...

ANGELINA JOLIE...

and STANLEY TUCCI as Joseph Bonaparte

A BONE APARTE

CHRISTMAS 2004