POINT/COUNTERPOINT:
Tyler Evans
, between grades 3 and 4, Shady Grove Elementary
and
Vichizzle McNizzle, Pimp Daddy


Summertime

Vichizzle: Whaddup, dawgs, I'm hur to talk 'bout one of my favorititty time of year, an dat's summahtime, bitch! Dat right. The hotter it get, the mo skin out there on the street, and lemme tell ya sumthin, lotta fine lookin' ladies out there strippin dooowwwn to be cool! Aw yeah! Bring those pants down as low as they can go! Mmm! When I know they pussy right below the denim line, drive the Vichizz nuts, knowhaddi'msayin? And, mmm, love that titty cleavage! Cep fo the homos, what man don't?! But you know one of the best things 'bout the cleavage and the scorchin' heat inside, when they come into they nice air conditioned buildinz they nipples stand up and saaaaa-LOOT! "Hello there, nipples, how you doin?!"

Some advice on what to do durin these hot summah months: first of all, throw as many parrr-tays as yo can, get out yo grills and yo best weed and yo best drinks and blare yo favorite music and heat up the night even more! Specially on Fourth Of July! Aww yeah! Bettah not only be lightin up those firecrackahs! Celebrate yo freedom with bein as free wit yo fuckin, suckin, and smokin as yo can!

Some peoples not likin the summahtime cuz of the heat, specially if ya live in an area wit lots o' humi-di-tee! But with the titty cleavage and pussy-riders, I'll take 110 degree temps, WERD! I'll sweat my big black ballz off to view all the virtual strip teases bouncin up and down the street! Fo real! But you know what? Bein thu enterprisin' pimp muthafucka dat I am, I could take good advantage of this scorchin' heat. I should combine two of people's favorite thangs to do in the summatime: hos and water parks! I call it the Water Hos! Dat right! A ho house wit a built-in watah park! We talkin' fuck pools, nekkid slip n' slides, nekkid water slides, you name it! Yo can be water fuckin while yo water funnin, ya dig? Cool off then heat-it-up! Come on down to Vichizzle's Water Hos and hos yo'self down (in mo ways than one!). God damn I am one smart muthafucka!

Tyler: Summer vacation is fun. First of all like all the other kids I love having no school and get to play and watch tv all day. Well I have chores to do but that's ok. I used to play with Bobby Miller sometimes over the summer, like sometimes we would play some softball, have water gun fights, and plant flowers in his mother's garden. The flower thing was not as much fun as the other things but he sure liked them. But now my dad says I can't hang out with him anymore, he says that Bobby's probably a fag and I can't be friends with him. I dunno. Maybe he is. There was the time that he wanted us to play with his sister when she had a tea party for her dolls. he liked to make dresses for them. It was kind of girlish but he is very good at it.

My dad says I should hang out with kids like Spike and Darren, these guys that live up the street. He says that it would be good to be friends with them because Darren's mom is on city counsil and Spike's dad is the police cheif. But I don't actually like them very much because they like to beat Bobby up. So sometimes I'll tell my dad that I'm going to play with them, but I'll just go and play with Justin Smith and Zack Mayer who live on Lee Street. They are really fun. They are fun to ride bikes with and play Xbox with. My dad doesn't like them cuz he says their parents are dirty hippies. They do smell a little sometimes, but that's all right. Tomorow they said we're doing something really fun, that we're going to get out Justin's mom's stash, whatever that means.

My dad and mom both say that the girls on the street are dressing like little sluts. My dad even says that some of them are probably whores. He likes to sit out on the porch with me and drink some iced tea (I love my mom's iced tea) and look at them, though. Some of them are only a few grades ahead of me. He tells me that they're probably already having sex and they're going to get pregnent while still in school and mooch of the goverment like the blacks and Mexicans do. I asked him what mooching meant and he said it's when people somehow get free money from other people, or the government, that they don't deserve. Free money sounds nice to me but dad says you should work for all the money you make. I dunno. If they get free money, I'd like to be black or Mexican. When I told my dad this he got really mad at me, madder than I ever seen him. I hope he lets me go out and play tomorow so I can see what that stash thing is.


11/24/04 == 12/20/04 == 12/21/04 == 12/30/04 == 01/31/05 == 02/10/05 == 02/14/05 == 05/18/05 == 07/25/05 == 09/01/05 == 10/24/05 == 12/22/05 == 07/20/06 == 10/31/06 == 02/07/07 == 07/13/07 == 12/18/07 == 9/17/08