The dream began with me entering a house that was not mine and was owned by people I did not know. Apparently I had gotten the bright idea to just go inside a random house I shouldn't be in and hang out. There was a party going on, not a crazy, loud music, tons of alcohol type of party -- there were no teenagers, mostly people in their 20's or 30's -- but there were lots of folks enjoying hors d’oeuvres and tunes at a pleasant volume. There were so many people that nobody noticed me or that I didn't belong there. I think I realized how stupid this was and decided, after one pass around the main rooms, to leave. And I did. It wasn't until after I'd left that I realized that the house did indeed look familiar, especially after I saw how it looked on the inside. I came to the conclusion that I had been in the house before, that it had been owned by friends of mine who had long moved out to another state. These friends are real and did move away, by the way, but they hadn't really lived in that house that I saw in the dream.

Then the dream gets really goofy. First of all, it is important to mention that everybody I know eventually makes it into my dreams somehow unless it is somebody I am associated with for less than two months or so. Usually they don't get in. Last night, after the house thing, suddenly somehow, someway (I don't recall what the transition was like, if there was any at all) I ended up switching minds with a coworker of mine, we'll call her Sally (it's not her real name, but it's close). Sally has only been working at my company since December. She is tall for a girl, very young and very thin and has dark brown -- almost black -- hair. She's not bad looking at all and very pleasant to be around. Anyway, suddenly my mind's in her body and her mind's in mine.

So now I have the daunting task of pretending to be her, pretending to be a 22-year-old girl. Of course I am severely unqualified for this task. But somehow, I don't do too bad at it. I have to convince only her sister and her mother, whom, in the dream at least, she lives with. At one point I am driving and I have to remember where they live, drive there naturally as if I do it every day. That was the trickiest part and somehow I pulled it off.

At some point I called my cell phone to see how Sally is doing being me. It was very strange hearing my own voice talking to me on the phone. I have no knowledge, however, of what exactly was said in the conversation, which is disappointing. I really would like to know how she did being me.

The dream got really bizarre at one point. I told Sally about this dream this morning, but I left out this part. Apparently, in the dream, it is a usual thing for her, her mother, and her sister, to take showers together. Yeah. And they lather each other up. Uh huh. So, yes, this part of the dream is wrong on many levels, but hey it's a dream, blame my subconscious, OK? Believe it or not, I didn't really get horny. Instead I felt extremely uncomfortable.

Oh, meanwhile, in the dream Sally has telekinesis so when I am her I have it, too. But I only use it once. At some point before the shower we're talking to teachers I don't like, some sort of parent-teacher conference, and I have books on a shelf behind them fly out and hit them in the head.

The dream fizzled out after the shower. For some reason her sister, who is chunky in the dream but not in real life, decides to go outside before putting her shirt on so there's a long scene where she's out in the yard and topless. She only puts a shirt on at the behest of their mother.

And that's pretty much it for the dream.

Pretty messed up, no?