All right, here finally is the follow-up daylog to April 9, 2008, where I challenged the greater E2 community to tell me which one of the three "amazing stories" about me was a lie. There were three, two were true, one was a lie.

  • Story #1 - About me almost dying at Camp Skullbones: TRUE.
  • Story #2 - About the hockey player threatening to kick my ass: FALSE
  • Story #2 - About me maybe possibly seeing a UFO: TRUE.

So #2 was the correct answer. E2's record here (right to wrong guesses) is 6 and 5, one above .500, so not too shabby. I found it interesting that all the wrong guesses, except for one, were for #1. I guess that means that that is possibly the one that's the most amazing.

As promised, here is the Awesome List, or those who got it right.

Awesome:

  • kohlcass (who said "Two is obviously false. Cartoonists don't own a body, only fingers, so they can't be beaten up.")
  • Dimview (who said "The untrue story is #2 :-D (no, I won't offer any explanation as to why I think so, other than that was the most boring one). Hehe.")
  • Junkill (who said "I say it's number two, you crazy person. Coz you'd put a reasonable one right in the middle of two crazy(but true) ones.... but that's just what I say.")
  • Swap
  • Kizor
  • swankivy (who said, after telling me the correct answer in an email, "Don't forget to put me on your awesome list, you bitch!"

I won't bother posting the entire wrong list, but here are a few interesting quotes from those who weren't quite so awesome:

Excalibur said "Number one is obviously the story you made up to hide your secret auto-erotic asphyxiation habit. So I say 2 and 3 are true."

Jet-Poop said "I'm going to vote for the UFO story. Extremely cursory research didn't turn up any particularly spectacular sightings in Missouri in 1990..."

DejaMorgana said "Interesting daylog. I'm gonna guess that Story #1 is the madeup one, not because it doesn't sound probable (it does) but because it has too much detail, kind of like you were working overtime to make it stick."

Thanks for playing, guys! I plan on doing this again sometime.