= 2001 = 2002 = 2003 = 2004 = 2006 = 2007 = 2008 = 2009 = 2010 = 2011 = 2012 = 2014 = 2015 = 2016 = 2017 = 2018 = 2019 = 2020 =

Round One - Conference Quarterfinals

Western Conference

#C1 Chicago Blackhawks vs. #WC2 Nashville Predators

The Predators have faced the 'Hawks twice before in the playoffs since 2009. And both times they lost against Chicago in Six. Will history repeat itself?

GAME ONE: NASHVILLE 1 at CHICAGO 0 - April 13
Pekka Rinne made 29 saves, and Viktor Arvidsson scored in the first to give the Predators a 1-0 win against the Blackhawks in Game 1.

GAME TWO: NASHVILLE 5 at CHICAGO 0 - April 15
Another game, another shutout by Rinne, this time with 30 saves. He also had two assists!

GAME THREE: CHICAGO 2 at NASHVILLE 3 (OT) - April 17
The 'Hawks finally scored! But they still lost. Kevin Fiala scored at 16:44 of overtime to give the Nashville Predators a 3-2 win against Chicago for the commanding 3-0 series lead.

GAME FOUR: CHICAGO 1 at NASHVILLE 4 - April 20
For the first time in their history, Nashville sweeps a playoff series, sending Chicago packing.

Predators win series 4 games to 0


#C2 Minnesota Wild vs. #C3 St. Louis Blues

After the upset in 2015 between these two teams, St. Louis was definitely looking for revenge. The Wild have made the playoffs for five straight seasons and the Blues six straight seasons, but both teams have new coaches in 2017.

GAME ONE: ST. LOUIS 2 at MINNESOTA 1 (OT) - April 12
It was a wild night for Blues' goalie Jake Allen, not Minnesota. Allen made 51 saves, only allowing a last-minute tying goal by Zach Parise. But Joel Edmundson scored at 17:48 of overtime to give the Blues the Game One win. Vladimir Sobotka scored the first goal of the series for the Blues in the second.

GAME TWO: ST. LOUIS 2 at MINNESOTA 1 - April 14
Another game, another 2-1 win. Jaden Schwartz scored with 2:27 left in the third to give the Blues a 2-1 win against the Minnesota Wild and a 2-0 series lead to head home with. Jake Allen was still great with 23 saves. Edmundson opened up the scoring in the second. Zach Parise later tied it.

GAME THREE: MINNESOTA 1 at ST. LOUIS 3 - April 16
Jake Allen was again the hero, making 40 saves in front of his loud home crowd to help his team take the commanding 3-0 series lead. It would have been yet another 2-1 win for the Blues were it not for an empty-netter by Alexander Steen. Colton Parayko and Jaden Schwartz also scored for St. Louis. Charlie Coyle tallied for the mini-sodas.

GAME FOUR: MINNESOTA 2 at ST. LOUIS 0 - April 19
Devan Dubnyk made 28 saves for the shutout to help his Minnesota team avoid elimination. Coyle and Hanzal scored for the Wild.

GAME FIVE: ST. LOUIS 4 at MINNESOTA 3 (OT) - April 20
St. Louis took a 2-0 early lead on goals by Vladimir Tarasenko and Alexander Steen, but the Wild kept coming back into the game, regulation ending with Minnesota having rallied to tie the game at 3. But Magnus Paajarvi finally put the Wild away 9:42 into overtime, and the Blues ordered another round!

Blues win series 4 games to 1.


#P1 Anaheim Ducks vs. #WC1 Calgary Flames

The Ducks took four out of five games from the Flames during the season series between these two teams, and with Calgary just squeaking into the playoffs in a wildcard spot, it looked as if they wouldn't exactly be duck-hunting.

GAME ONE: CALGARY 2 at ANAHEIM 3 - April 13
Ryan Getzlaf and Jakob Silfverberg each had a goal and an assist, Rickard Rakell scored, and John Gibson made 30 saves for Anaheim, and the Ducks took Game One for their 28th straight home victory against Calgary. Sean Monahan and Sam Bennett tallied for the Flames.

GAME TWO: CALGARY 2 at ANAHEIM 3 - April 15
And Ryan Getzlaf scored again in the Ducks' 29th straight home victory against the Flames.

GAME THREE: ANAHEIM 5 at CALGARY 4 (OT) - April 17
Calgary had lead the game 4-2 going into the third, but the Ducks rallied to tie it and won it just 1:30 into overtime on the game-winning goal by Corey Perry to take the commanding 3-0 series lead.

GAME FOUR: ANAHEIM 3 at CALGARY 1 - April 19
And with the 3-1 Game Four win, the Ducks extinguished the Flames, and moved on.

Ducks win series 4 games to 0


#P4 Edmonton Oilers vs. #P5 San Jose Sharks

Edmonton's 20-year-old phenom Connor McDavid, who's 100 points, buy the way, beat out Sidney Crosby and Patrick Kane, won the Art Ross Trophy and the Hart Trophy. He was also on a 14-point hot streak entering the playoffs, so the Sharks would have a tough time biting him off to get to Round Two.

GAME ONE: SAN JOSE 3 at EDMONTON 2 (OT) - April 12
Oscar Klefbom and Milan Lucic stoked Edmonton to a 2-0 lead, but Joel Ward and defenseman Paul Martin tied it up for the Sharks, and then Melker Karlsson beat goalie Cam Talbot at 3:22 of overtime for the Game One rally win.

GAME TWO: SAN JOSE 0 at EDMONTON 2 - April 14
Connor McDavid and Zack Kassian each scored a shorthanded goal to help the Oilers defeat the Sharks 2-0. Cam Talbot only had to make 16 saves for that shutout.

GAME THREE: EDMONTON 1 at SAN JOSE 0 - April 16
For the second straight game Cam Talbot shutout the Sharks and Zack Kassian scored the game-winning goal.

GAME FOUR: EDMONTON 0 at SAN JOSE 7 - April 18
The Sharks decided they'd had enough and bent over and spanked Edmonton 7-zip! They tied a franchise playoff goal record: Joe Pavelski and Logan Couture each got two goals and Martin Jones made 23 saves for the shutout.

GAME FIVE: SAN JOSE 3 at EDMONTON 4 (OT) - April 20
David Desharnais scored at 18:15 of OT to give Edmonton a 4-3 victory and 3-2 series lead.

GAME SIX: EDMONTON 3 at SAN JOSE 1 - April 22
With a 3-1 win, the Oilers spill the Sharks and slick into Round Two.

Oilers win series 4 games to 2.


Eastern Conference

#A1 Montreal Canadiens vs. #WC1 New York Rangers

It's been nearly a quarter-century since Montreal last won the Cup. And the following season was when the Rangers ended their 54-year Cup drought. But now both Original Six teams are looking to end a new Cup drought.

GAME ONE: NEW YORK RANGERS 2 at MONTREAL 0 - April 12
Henrik Lundqvist made 31 saves for the shutout, and Tanner Glass and Michael Grabner scored for New York, New York for the 2-0 Game One win.

GAME TWO: NEW YORK RANGERS 3 at MONTREAL 4 (OT) - April 14
Alexander Radulov scored at 18:34 of overtime to give Montreal the Game Two win.

GAME THREE: MONTREAL 3 at NEW YORK RANGERS 1 - April 16
Alexander Radulov, scoring again, with a goal and an assist, helped Montreal to the 2-1 series lead.

GAME FOUR: MONTREAL 1 at NEW YORK RANGERS 2 - April 18
Rangers got back into the series with a 2-1 win. Henrik Lundqvist made 23 saves.

GAME FIVE: NEW YORK RANGERS 3 at MONTREAL 2 - April 20
The Blueshirts took the lead in the series when Mika Zibanejad scored at 14:22 of the extra session.

GAME SIX: MONTREAL 1 at NEW YORK RANGERS 3 - April 22
Mats Zuccarello scored two goals to help the Big Apple move on and eliminate the Habs.

Rangers win series 4 game to 2.


#A2 Ottawa Senators vs. #A3 Boston Bruins

With Boston riding a hot new coach, going 18-8-1 after firing Julien and hiring Cassidy, would they be able to vote-out the higher-seeded Senators?

GAME ONE: BOSTON 2 at OTTAWA 1 - April 12
Brad Marchand scored with 2:33 left in third period for the Game One game-winning goal. Bobby Ryan tallied, and Craig Anderson made 23 saves for the Senators. Vatrano also scored for Boston.

GAME TWO: BOSTON 3 at OTTAWA 4 - April 15
Dion Phaneuf scored just 1:59 into overtime to give his Senators the win and the series tie.

GAME THREE: OTTAWA 4 at BOSTON 3 - April 17
With another overtime 4-3 win Ottawa takes the series lead. Bobby Ryan scored the overtime power play goal at 5:43 to make it happen.

GAME FOUR: OTTAWA 1 at BOSTON 0 - April 19
Craig Anderson made 22 saves for the shutout, and Bobby Ryan scored to help the Sens take the commanding 3-1 series lead.

GAME FIVE: BOSTON 3 at OTTAWA 2 (2OT) - April 21
Facing elimination, Boston won at 10:19 of the second overtime, the tally coming from Sean Kuraly.

GAME SIX: OTTAWA 3 at BOSTON 2 (OT) - April 23
Clarke MacArthur scored a power play goal 6:30 into overtime to help Ottawa move on and send Boston packing.

Senators win series 4 games to 2.


#M1 Washington Capitals vs. #WC2 Toronto Maple Leafs

The up-start Leafs are in the playoffs for the first time since 2013, only their second appearance since 2004. They face a tough Capitals team who really, really want to avoid another embarrassing early playoff exit.

GAME ONE: TORONTO 2 at WASHINGTON 3 (OT) - April 13
Tom Wilson scored 5:15 into overtime to help the Caps take Game One.

GAME TWO: TORONTO 4 at WASHINGTON 3 (2OT) - April 15
Kasperi Kapanen, who had only scored his first NHL goal one week prior, scored 11:53 of the second overtime to even the series for the Leafs.

GAME THREE: WASHINGTON 3 at TORONTO 4 (OT) - April 17
Tyler Bozak scored a power play goal just 1:37 into overtime to get Toronto to the series lead.

GAME FOUR: WASHINGTON 5 at TORONTO 4 - April 19
Washington hung on to take Game Four and even up the series. TJ Oshie (twice), Alexander Ovechkin, and Tom Wilson (twice) scored for the Caps. The Leafs almost rallied with tallies by Zach Hyman, James van Riemsdyk, Auston Matthews and, in the final minute, Tyler Bozak.

GAME FIVE: TORONTO 1 at WASHINGTON 2 - April 21
In yet another overtime game, Justin Williams scored just 1:04 into OT to give the Caps the series lead.

GAME SIX: WASHINGTON 2 at TORONTO 1 (OT)- April 23
In yet another 2-1 overtime winner, Washington eliminated Toronto and moved on to Round Two. Marcus Johansson scored twice, including his winning goal 6:31 into the extra session.

Capitals win series 4 games to 2.


#M2 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. #M3 Columbus Blue Jackets

The defending-champs Penguins only finished 3 points ahead of the Jackets, so the seeding probably didn't matter much here. Especially considering how hot of a season the BJs had, having enjoyed a 16-game winning streak about halfway through, plus having the NHL's best power play.

GAME ONE: COLUMBUS 1 at PITTSBURGH 3 - April 12
Marc-Andre Fleury made 31 saves for the Game One win in a game he wasn't even supposed to have started. Matt Murray, who had been scheduled to start, sustained an injury during warm-ups. Bryan Rust, Phil Kessel, and Nick Bonino scored for Pittsburgh. Matt Calvert tallied for the BJs.

GAME TWO: COLUMBUS 1 at PITTSBURGH 4 - April 14
Sidney Crosby, Jake Guentzel, Evegni Malkin, and Patric Hornqvist all scored to help Pittsburgh to the 2-0 series lead. Brandon Saad scored for Columbus.

GAME THREE: PITTSBURGH 5 at COLUMBUS 4 (OT) - April 16
Completing a hat trick, Jake Guentzel scored at 13:10 of overtime to help the Penguins take the commanding 3-0 series lead.

GAME FOUR: PITTSBURGH 4 at COLUMBUS 5 - April 18
The Blue Jackets stayed alive and avoided the sweep with the Game Four win.

GAME FIVE: COLUMBUS 2 at PITTSBURGH 5 - April 20
Pittsburgh finally sent Columbus packing, now onto Round Two!

Penguins win series 4 games to 1


Round Two - Conference Semifinals

Western Conference

#C3 St. Louis Blues vs. #WC2 Nashville Predators

Meeting in the playoffs for the very first time ever, both teams riding hot goalies, this one would be interesting, to say the least.

GAME ONE: NASHVILLE 4 at ST. LOUIS 3 - April 26
Isn't it fitting that a dude named Vernon Fiddler plays for Nashville? Playing in his first game of the playoffs, he scored the tie-breaking goal with 5 minutes and change left in the third to help the Preds to the Game One win. Colin Wilson, P.K. Subban, Filip Forsberg also scored for Nashville. The Blues scored with Colton Parayko, Jaden Schwartz, and Vladimir Sobotka. What? The goalies aren't so hot anymore?

GAME TWO: NASHVILLE 2 at ST. LOUIS 3 - April 28
Vladimir Tarasenko scored twice, including the game-winner with 3:51 remaining in the third, as the Blues win Game Two and even up the series. Jori Lehtera also scored for the Blues. Ryan Ellis and James Neal scored for Nashville.

GAME THREE: ST. LOUIS 1 at NASHVILLE 3 - April 30
Nashville takes Game Three and again takes the series lead.

GAME FOUR: ST. LOUIS 1 at NASHVILLE 2 - May 2
Ryan Ellis and James Neal scored in the third to help Nashville take Game Four and a commanding series lead. Joel Edmundson scored late for the Blues but they couldn't complete the comeback.

GAME FIVE: NASHVILLE 1 at ST. LOUIS 2 - May 5
St. Louis lives to play another day!

GAME SIX: ST. LOUIS 1 at NASHVILLE 3 - May 7
The Blues scored first and early, but the Predators took over from there and headed to the Conference Finals for the first time in their history.

Predators win series 4 games to 2.


#P1 Anaheim Ducks vs. #P4 Edmonton Oilers

And the Oilers faced another water creature, would they grease them up, too?

GAME ONE: EDMONTON 5 at ANAHEIM 3 - April 26
Adam Larsson scored twice in the third, including the tie-breaker with just 4:40 remaining, to help Edmonton take Game One.

GAME TWO: EDMONTON 2 at ANAHEIM 1 - April 28
Cam Talbot made 39 saves as his Edmonton team wins and heads home with a 2-0 series lead. Andrej Sekera and Patrick Maroon scored for the Oilers. Jakob Silfverberg tallied for the Ducks.

GAME THREE: ANAHEIM 6 at EDMONTON 3 - April 30
Jakob Silfverberg had two goals and an assist to help his Ducks get into the series.

GAME FOUR: ANAHEIM 4 at EDMONTON 3 (OT)- May 3
Ryan Getzlaf had a four-point night, assisting on Jakob Silfverberg's goal 45 seconds into overtime to help the Ducks even up the series.

GAME FIVE: EDMONTON 3 at ANAHEIM 4 (2OT)- May 5
This is why you #NeverGiveUp : Edmonton lead the game 3-0 with 3 and change remaining in the game, but the Ducks tied up the game and Corey Perry scored in double OT to give Anaheim the unlikely win and series lead.

GAME SIX: ANAHEIM 1 at EDMONTON 7 - May 7
With 7 goals, Edmonton forced Game 7.

GAME SEVEN: EDMONTON 1 at ANAHEIM 2 - May 10
Anaheim broke a streak of seven consecutive Game Seven losses at home with a 2-1 series-ending win. The Oilers did score first with Drake Caggiula. But Andrew Cogliano and Nick Ritchie scored for the Ducks for the win.

Ducks win series 4 games to 3


Eastern Conference

#A2 Ottawa Senators vs. #WC1 New York Rangers

Would the Senators be able to finally vote out the unlikely New York wild cards?

GAME ONE: NEW YORK RANGERS 1 at OTTAWA 2 - April 27
Ottawa defenseman Erik Karlsson scored his first game of the playoffs with just over four minutes left in the third, and Craig Anderson made 34 saves to help defeat the Rangers and take Game One.

GAME TWO: NEW YORK RANGERS at OTTAWA 6 (2OT) - April 29
Jean-Gabriel Pageau, the smallest player in Ottawa's lineup, scored four goals, including the game-winner 2:54 into OT.

GAME THREE: OTTAWA 1 at NEW YORK RANGERS 4 - May 2
Mats Zuccarello, Michael Grabner, Rick Nash, and Oscar Lindbergh stoked New York to a 4-0 lead, and the Senators this time only got one goal from Jean-Gabriel Pageau.

GAME FOUR: OTTAWA 1 at NEW YORK RANGERS 4 - May 4

GAME FIVE: NEW YORK RANGERS 4 at OTTAWA 5 (OT)- May 6

GAME SIX: OTTAWA 4 at NEW YORK RANGERS 2 - May 9
And with a 4-2 win in Game Six the Sens win the series 4-2.

Senators win series 4 games to 2


#M1 Washington Capitals vs. #M2 Pittsburgh Penguins

Oh, yeah! It's Sidney Crosby VS Alex Ovechkin again. Hockey media everywhere popped a big boner.

GAME ONE: PITTSBURGH 3 at WASHINGTON 2 - April 27
Nick Bonino scored the game-winning goal in the third for Pittsburgh to help his team take Game One. This was after Washington had rallied to tie the game.

GAME TWO: PITTSBURGH 6 at WASHINGTON 2 - April 29
The Penguins manhandled the Caps in Game Two and head home leading the series 2-0.

GAME THREE: WASHINGTON 3 at PITTSBURGH 2 (OT) - May 1
Kevin Shattenkirk, a late-season pick-up from the Blues, scored 3:13 into OT to give the Caps playoff life again.

GAME FOUR: WASHINGTON 2 at PITTSBURGH 3 - May 3
Marc-Andre Fleury made 36 saves in Pittsburgh's Game Four win that put the Caps on the brink. Hornqvist, Guentzel, Schultz scored for the Pens and Kuznetsov and Schmidt scored for the Caps.

GAME FIVE: PITTSBURGH 2 at WASHINGTON 4 - May 6
After leading 2-1 in the second the Pens couldn't close out the Caps.

GAME SIX: WASHINGTON 5 at PITTSBURGH 2 - May 8
The Caps very convincingly force a Game Seven.

GAME SEVEN: PITTSBURGH 2 at WASHINGTON 0 - May 10
Marc-Andre Fleury made 29 saves to shut out the Caps and fly the Penguins to Round Three. Bryan Rust and Patric Hornqvist scored for Pittsburgh.

Penguins win series 4 games to 3




Round Three - Conference Finals (Stanley Cup Semifinals)

Western Conference

#P1 Anaheim Ducks vs. #WC2 Nashville Predators

It's a playoffs rematch for these two, only this time in the Conference Finals, Anaheim's first trip to Round Three in 10 years and Nashville's first trip there... well, ever.

GAME ONE: NASHVILLE 3 at ANAHEIM 2 (OT)- May 12
James Neal scored at 9:24 of OT to help Nashville take Game One.

GAME TWO: NASHVILLE 3 at ANAHEIM 5 - May 14
The Ducks scored three goals in the second period alone to rally and win Game Two to tie up the series. Jakob Silfverberg, Ondrej Kase, and Nick Ritchie scored those goals. Sammie Vatanen also scored for Anaheim and Ryan Getzlaf had 3 assists. Ryan Johnson and James Neal has two of the 3 Predators goals.

GAME THREE: ANAHEIM 1 at NASHVILLE 2- May 16
Defenseman Roman Josi scored with 2:43 remaining to help Nashville take Game Three and regain the series lead.

GAME FOUR: ANAHEIM 3 at NASHVILLE 2 (OT) - May 18
Corey Perry scored at 10:25 of overtime to once again tie the series up for the Ducks.

GAME FIVE: NASHVILLE 3 at ANAHEIM 1- May 20
Pekka Rinne made 32 saves and Pontus Adberg scored the game-winning goal in the third period to put Nashville just one win away from the Finals.

GAME SIX: ANAHEIM 3 at NASHVILLE 6 - May 22
Colton Sissons scored a hat trick, Rinne made 38 saves, and with a rout, the Predators won the Duck Hunt and advanced to the Stanley Cup Finals for the first time in their history.

Predators win series 4 games to 2

Eastern Conference

#M2 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. #A2 Ottawa Senators

Ottawa is Canada's last chance in 2017 to get a Lord Stanley, the hockey-founding nation having not seen one since Montreal's 1993 Cup. Will the Crosby show keep it away from them another year, eh?

GAME ONE: OTTAWA 2 at PITTSBURGH 1 (OT) - May 13
Bobby Ryan scored just 4:59 into overtime to vote the Senators into a Game One win.

GAME TWO: OTTAWA 0 at PITTSBURGH 1 - May 15
Marc-Andre Fleury made 23 saves for the shutout and Phil Kessel scored for the Penguins to even up the series.

GAME THREE: PITTSBURGH 1 at OTTAWA 5- May 17
With four first period goals by Mike Hoffman, Marc Methot, Derick Brassard, and Zack Smith, and with 25 saves by Craig Anderson, Ottawa cruised to a Game Three win.

GAME FOUR: PITTSBURGH 3 at OTTAWA 2 - May 19
With a 24-save performance by secondary goaltender Matt Murray, Pittsburgh took Game Four and once again evened up the series. Olli Maatta, Sidney Crosby, and Brian Dumoulin scored for Pittsburgh. Clarke MacArthur and Tom Pyatt tallied for the Sens.

GAME FIVE: OTTAWA 0 at PITTSBURGH 7 - May 21
The Senators really took a bashing in Game Five. Matt Murray, once again in net for Pittsburgh, made 25 saves for just his 2nd playoff shutout in 24 games. Both Olli Maattaa and Sidney Crosby scored for a second straight game for Pittsburgh. Mike Condon, Scott Wilson, Matt Cullen, Phil Kessel, and Trevor Daley also scored.

GAME SIX: PITTSBURGH 1 at OTTAWA 2 - May 23
Ryan and Hoffman scored for Ottawa to help force a Game Seven. Malkin scored for Pittsburgh.

GAME SEVEN: OTTAWA 2 at PITTSBURGH 3 (2OT)- May 25
With his second goal of the game, Chris Kunitz scored 5:09 into the second overtime to send the Senators home and Pittsburgh goes to the Finals yet again.

Penguins win series 4 games to 3


Round Four - Stanley Cup Finals

Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Nashville Predators

The Finals is a very familiar territory for Pittsburgh, and it's the first for the unlikely wild-card Predators. Will the Preds continue their Cinderella story? Or will the Crosby Show be renewed for another season?

GAME ONE: NASHVILLE 3 at PITTSBURGH 5 - May 29
Jake Guentzel scored with 3:17 remaining in the third period to help the Penguins take Game One.

GAME TWO: NASHVILLE 1 at PITTSBURGH 4 - May 31
Jake Guentzel scored twice this time, along with Scott Wilson and Evgeni Malkin to get the Pens to a 2-0 series win. Pontus Adberg tallied for Nashville which had opened up the scoring in the first.

GAME THREE: PITTSBURGH 1 at NASHVILLE 5 - June 3
Jake Guentzel scored again for Pittsburgh, but it was their only goal, as Nashville continued their playoff home domination with a 5-1 win, getting goals from Roman Josi, Frederick Gaudreau, James Neal, Craig Smith, and Mattias Ekholm.

GAME FOUR: PITTSBURGH 1 at NASHVILLE 4 - June 3
Again Pittsburgh only got one goal in Nashville, from Sidney Crosby, but Nashville evened up the series with another home win and goals from Jarnkrok, Gaudreau, Arvidsson, and Filip Forsberg.

GAME FIVE: NASHVILLE 0 at PITTSBURGH 6 - June 3
Pittsburgh opened up a can of Whoop Ass on the Preds in this tilt, scoring three in the first, and three in the second. (Schultz, Rust, Malkin, Sheary, Kessel, Hainsey.) Matt Murray made 24 saves for the shutout.

GAME SIX: PITTSBURGH 2 at NASHVILLE 0 - June 3
And with another shutout, and Game Six win, and 4-2 series win, the Pittsburgh Penguins finally defeated the Nashville Predators at home, winning yet another Stanley Cup. It was scoreless until there was only 1:35 left in regulation when Patric Hornqvist broke the 0-0 tie. Pittsburgh became the first team to win back-to-back championships since the Red Wings in 1997 and 1998. Carl Hagelin got the empty-netter with 14 seconds left. Matt Murray made 27 saves for his 2nd consecutive shutout and 4th in the playoffs.

Penguins win series 4 games to 2


PITTSBURGH PENGUINS WIN THE STANLEY CUP

Conn Smythe Trophy
most valuable player in the 2017 playoffs:
Sidney Crosby (PIT) G: 8; A: 19; P: 27; +/-: +4; GWG: 0.