18, male, just graduated from high school.
got rejected from the college i wanted to go to; as i have a bit of a motivation problem, im floating aimlessly right now. trying to figure out what to do with my life, myself.
i was here a long time ago, and then i had a bit of a mindfuck for a year. now im picking up the pieces, and hoping this place (among other things) will give me some that fit together better than they did before.
itd be nice to think that i might contribute more than i did last time (and get a nifty usernode pic), but i doubt thats gonna happen.
optimism vs. honesty has never been a fun choice.
- user since
- Sun Jul 22 2001 at 19:00:00 (16.5 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Jul 23 2001 at 00:27:06 (16.5 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 1 - View antivoid's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 3
- mission drive within everything
- to add, and to be added to
- try to kill time before time kills you.
- most recent writeup
- phonetic typos
- Send private message to antivoid