Disquieting Halloween Morning

One of the alarms sounded. I pressed myself against him more tightly. I systematically covered his face with gentle morning kisses. He murmured, I said "Happy Halloween". I like to wake him in an affectionate way, because I know how much more bearable it can make the morning seem. We cuddled, my lips found their way to his sensitive pierced nipple. I started to suck, twirling my tongue around his nipple ring. He let out a soft moan, and began shifting the way he does when he's half-asleep and aroused. Small shivers ran through me as they always do when I can feel that i am exciting him. I lapped at his nipples until he was groaning and rubbing himself against me, all still through a thin veil of sleep. I licked my way down his belly, to his inner thighs. I ran my tongue over his scrotum, and whispered it up the shaft of his cock. I took him in my mouth, pressing the spot beneath the head hard with my tongue. He pushed himself into me harder, and I swallowed him down my throat. He came quickly, then sat up, blinking, and said "good morning". I kissed him and told him to take a shower so he wouldn't be late for work.

I don't understand what happened. I asked him for help rebooting the computer, I tried to find his cell phone that he had forgotten to recharge, I was thinking about all of the Halloween things I was planning on doing today. He came out of the shower and started to dress, and maybe this uneasy feeling is my fault because I started giving him shit. He had decided to show his co-workers the leather armor he had bought at the Renaissance Festival, taking advantage of Halloween's leeway in dress. He was zipping up his leather pants, and I started teasing him about how his co-workers would find him irresistibly sexy today, and that they would take turns giving him head under his desk in his cubicle, just like geek porn. I think he's very sexy in his leather pants, so as I often do, I was just trying to give a backhanded compliment. He was becoming bothered by the idea of so much computer-geek sex, but I rarely know when to stop, and I was amusing myself, so I continued to explore more graphic and disturbing images and scenarios involving his obese male co-workers. This is just play to me, but I guess today, he was in no mood, because he became slightly pissy.

We went downstairs so that I could help strap him into his armor, and we baited each other as usual, but I felt a edge in his voice. We discussed the old fat women at the Renaissance Festival that wanted him in his armor, and I said I wished I was an old fat woman, and then patted my belly as I noticed I was getting there. He said something that affirmed this, and I huffed upstairs, a teensy bit hurt, but really just pretending. But as I reached his door, he shouted after me, "and get some breast implants!" He was only joking, and I know it, but he knows that I 'm dissapointed with my breasts, and after the weird tension in our conversation, this comment kind of upset me. I threw a t-shirt down the stairs, and closed the door to his room firmly. I didn't want to act like I was really pissed off, I guess I was trying to be funny, despite my hurt feelings. I logged on, he came upstairs and briefly discussed our plans for tonight as he laced his shoes. There was a strange energy between us, which unnerved me. I thought, "why are we acting this way, on Halloween, no less?" He said a perfunctory goodbye, he didn't even give me a kiss. I peeked through the blinds to watch him drive away, he looked angry, and I really don't know why....

And now I've spent far too long this morning noding, and I still can't shake this feeling of disquiet.

I really didn't intend any pornography when I began this...