Let's start at the very beginning...
- Wake from your dream, or nothing else will happen. It's much more than just passing from that strange coma
- Rise up and show the world you can be a better man, you don't have to be the absolute best, just better than before.
- From the table in the corner sip some water, coffee or tea. Nourish your body with a simple drink, and your mind with a bit of solitude
- Strut down the street to your car, to your bus stop, to the subway station. Keep this momentum as simple as possible, so you can resume it if anything happens
- Shout if you need to. Take comfort in your friends.
- Get some wine once in a while, but don't let the wine go to your brains!
- Don't let a day go by in doubt. Make time to reflect on what you did today before going to bed
- Let the music in tonight. Remember, things never are as bad as they seem