I just want to point out a couple of things, as liveforever has pretty much captured the essentials.

Pictures have been uploaded to wertperch's website.

http://www.wertperch.co.uk/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=copenhagen_meet

Notice the incriminating picture of ascorbic eating Spunk.

As for me I can only say that I had super fun evening. So much in fact that I didn't manage to get up for my astronomy class on friday.

Also I might as well just admit it. The great zen master of the Copenhagen Public Transportation System actually managed to miss the last train home. I failed to realise that the last train only goes to the central station, so that was as far as I got. I then decided to walk back to Nørreport Station to see if the party was still going on, but alas, liveforever and ascorbic had left for the shawarma place by then (I didn't know that at the time), and I was left to take the metro home.

Unfortunately a new surprise awaited me at the metro station. The metro doesn't run on regular weeknights, only on weekends apparently. With my final option closed my only choices left was to take a cab home, call my dad to pick me up, or start walking the 10 km.

I was out of money. I was too tired. So I phoned dad..