so lets get something streight right now: i am not gone or disappeared or anything else some people have been saying BEHIND MY BACK. did you think i wouldnt know? did you think you could keep secrets and whispers and rumors from me as if i cant detect when minds are focused on my being, even many many miles away? well lets not forget who the necromancer here is. some of you are maybe thinking "well i didnt know that some psychic detection abilities were part of necromancer powers", well next time just assume it. if you are wondering if i have a certain special power or not then for youre own safety just assume i do because probably i do.

now that we have that out of the way i guess ill explain where ive been. shit has gotten crazy.

basically, i left my necromancer society. you may remember before how i was talking about how i had a new nemesis now who's name is Dave Howell and who has diabetes and a ponytail. well he has proven more powerful than i originally thought. when he was stepping on my toes and stealing my spotlight as the new up and comer i figured "okay well no big deal ill just destroy him." so i go up to the attic, i draw a POWER SIGIL with limestone chalk and i start laying down my most serious DESTRUCTION CURSE. i was invoking demonic shit left and right and i could feel the dark power in my vains again and i knew all this dark power was gonna be acting on Dave Howell and he would get in a car accident or be struck by lightning or fall down some stairs or SOMETHING. so i went to sleep that night feeling pretty good because i was p. sure i had just ruined my greatest foe. but then the next day i go to my necromancer society meeting and hes there and hes just fine. so i guess i underestimated him. the only way he could survive against that level of destruction curses would be to set up some very powerful MAGICAL DEFENSES in his home so i guess he knew some dark forces would be acting against him and researched good magical defense techniques on google.

so that day at the necromancer society meeting Vincent Von Androalphus says hes gonna make a big announcement. im thinking YES, this is the moment my curse works, Vincent Von Androalphus is totally going to kick him out of the necromancer circle. but no, instead he says he has decided that Dave Howell will be the heir to his powers. well that was the last fucking straw because that dude had came in and ruined everything i had worked for years for in just like a month. my first thought was maybe Dave Howell had enchanted him but thats impossible because Vincent Von Androalphus is way too powerful for that. so thats when i knew that the way of the DARK CIRCLE OF GEORGIA was being lost. they forgot who they are. so i said "fuck yall then because your choosing a temporary fad over the true DARK SPARK" and this other necromancer there said "dude shut up and quit being a baby" and i said "youll regret that insignificant worm" and hit him right in mouth with my black painted oak wood walking stick. he fell on the ground and start holding his mouth (his lip was bleeding kind of bad) and making a big scene so i pointed the tip of my walking stick at Dave Howell so he knew he'll be next and then swooshed my cape and walked right the hell out of the library where we were meeting.

i havent gone back for the last three meetings. i will be honest with you guys it has been pretty depressing. i know that i have to become more powerful than all of them and show them what they have lost. maybe i will start my own magic circle. but this month i have just not cared that much. Vincent Von Androalphus was p. much the only guy i really respected so i feel like i lost my family or something. i thought id spend august in training and meditation but really i mostly just ate mexican food and went to nudie bars alot to make myself feel better. i hate sounding like an emo asshole so ill stop now but yeah thats what happened this month.