the bare minimum
I am partway through a university degree in computer science. I hate coding. I am not a hacker. I'm employed as the systems administrator at a software company that supplies heavy industry. I do not despise the man.
Myself on EverythingI wonder why I have signed up for everything, the veracity of my motives, why I am here. I feel I have something worthwhile to share, although I also fear I may invest too much of myself in a misguided effort to contribute. Perhaps I want to be complete. Perhaps I should node this instead.
I think I would be the evil twin.
I find myself scanning nodes on the following topics:
- General Human Pair Bonding.
- People - Machine relations
- Psychology, Personality Psychology/Personality Disorders, Social Psychology, and the rest.
- Wetware hacking
Nodes I have found interestingthe bookmarks dump. I apologise.
- The Teenage Liberation Handbook
- How to survive high school
- The Serial Killer Jailbait Airline Lotto
- Why guys fancy younger girls
- Teen Lust Industrial Complex
- Some advice on girls by a girl : the simple stuff
- Tips for geeks trying to pick up girls
- How to improve your chances of having sex
- Some observations on getting a girlfriend
- 10 Reasons Why I'm Not Single
- How to enslave a male
- Why people hate religion
- Tales from an ex fat chick
- I still can't think of anything, or how Fight Club changed my life
- Do not watch Fight Club every day for a week
- The Fight Club / Calvin and Hobbes Connection
- The best compliment an actor can receive
- I've wasted my life
- How to get a girl's attention
- Constantin Stanislavsky
- For a lawyer she was surprisingly like a child. Sometimes.
- It's better to regret something you HAVE done