Well, it's been quite a while sence I've written a day log, so I thought, "Why not now?"

Life has been pretty uneventful. Well, I mean with out the September 11th "Modern Day Pearl Harbor" and all. I graduated in June, yeah, and I went to New Orleans, ( Note to New Orleans Noders: I applaud you for putting up with the summer time humidity...) in late July. After that trip, I began to work 30 hour days and 'begin' a life for myself before I left to the United States Air Force. Some life, working all day, eating Ramen 90% of my meals, and surfing all night... the web that is. Atempting to start video encoding, my first try was on "Umbreakable". Funny try though. It was to be a DVD rip.... it came out as a 453Mb, no audio, piece of s***. I'll try again later. I still have no $$$ even after working so much. It just funnels everywhere but my wallet. Oh, well, I guess that's life.

That brings me to, well, today. I knew no one in NYC... and well I do hate to see acts of terrorism, it didn't hit me as hard as I thought it would. My buddy claims that he knew something was going to happen on Monday... not that the action was to happen, just that he had the knowledge then. He knew because he happened to live in Afghanistan and gained missionary friends there. He got a phone call on Sunday from them saying that if they don't leave the country by Monday, they will be killed. They left ofcourse, but they knew something was wrong. So did my friend. It's just sad to know that for atleast 5 years, that there will be no WTC Towers in NYC... that's sad for me because I think of places by their landmarks, and there's two less in New York now. (I've already herd rebuild plans for them.)

On lighter news... I've vowed a new leaf on E2. After finially caught for a massive NFN crime, I'm back to level 3 with 2 C!'s left over, and I'm ready to reach level 6 again with Zero snapfo's. I've also devoloped the new Online alias 'Xero' and I hope that I could have Nate change my name... again... that is if it's not too much trouble. Oh well. I also hope that this name has not been, overly used?

I am reminded of another thought..... we, the generation-Xer's have now lived through a large, 'World Desaster', if you will. The tapes that we viewed Live about the WTC Towers will be shown for years and years to come... I think its just wierd that stuff I watched live will be shown when I'm a grandpa.... just wierd...

P.S. I'm connected to AOL at 60k and still not getting bandwidth...