An interesting species
that tends to frequent malls
and movie theater
complexes at night.
Teenie boppers are, essentially, teenagers whose entire lives revolve around:
- Spending all their time trying to impress their peers,
- What the latest "fashion" is so that it may be acquired,
- Trying to look as "adult" as possible, (though they generally fail miserably)
- Trying to attract as much attention as possible,
- Putting down other people their age who don't adhere to their bizarre customs, and
- Spending more money on clothing than most third-world countries' operating budget.
Years of study
have not yet uncovered the reason why this species behaves as it does. Low self-esteem
and rich parents
are probable theories, however.