Remember back in elementary school, and sometimes even high school, when you had to ask the teacher if you could go to the bathroom? Now that I think back on those times, I realize how wonderful it is to be an adult. I mean, having to ask if you can go to the bathroom? A basic bodily function? I think that's wrong. I should share a story I experienced in high school concerning this.

I was in class, and the teacher was lecturing. This was a history class. She was known for being a jerk. I suddenly felt sick, and I needed to go rather badly. I raised my hand and asked if I could go. She had the audacity to say no. Here I was, about to shit in my pants, and the teacher was telling me I couldn't go! so of course, I had no choice, and I ran out of the room anyway, eventually making it to the restroom so I could do my thing. Luckily I made it on time.

Anyway, when I returned to class, she bitched me out for disobeying her. She seemed to refuse to understand that I would have made quite a mess if I hadn't. There was no punishment, but she threatened that there would be next time. Luckily, there was no next time. Kids, if you really gotta go, go. Don't let authority figures that are full of themselves run your life. }:)