Amazingly talented golfer who plays on the PGA tour of America. He is the youngest PGA member to win golf's grand slam, at 24 years old. And also the first major champion of African or Asian heritage. He has accomplished great feats in golf throughout his whole life. Such as winning the U.S. Junior Amateur Championship at age 17, and the U.S. Amateur Championship at age 18, and the following year at age 19. He became pro in 1996 when he was 20, and won the PGA Tour Rookie of the Year award. During his professional career he has set and broken many records formerly held by other great golfers such as Ben Hogan and Jack Nicklaus. Many argue that Tiger is the best to ever play the game of golf.

Eldrick (Tiger) Woods was born on December 30th, 1975. His father, Earl, is of African heritage and his mother, Kultida, is of Asian heritage. Tiger Woods has helped break the racial barrier that has haunted the PGA and most exclusive country clubs. Even though there were the first pro golfers that weren't Caucasian on the PGA Tour in the 60s and 70s, they didn't dominate the field as Tiger does, and so didn't make that big of an impact. However, Tiger does recieve death threats sometimes by those who are too ignorant to realize that race doesn't matter.