Headline: TreeLoot Coverup Scam - TreeLoot Plays "Hide The Monkey"

I got gyped by TreeLoot. You see, my friend had recently received a plush boxing TreeLoot monkey in the mail, and it became a source of envy from me. I mean hey, who wouldn't want a free monkey, right? So I set out playing their inane tree-based game. I eventually earned enough of their play money to buy the stuffed monkey ($1000) in their store (the only other things to buy are promotional offers...*shudder*). So I purchase my monkey, and I'm set.

Or am I?

3 months later...no monkey. My simian envy turned to rage. It was then I decided to "shake the tree". OMITTED(Sorry folks :P). Using this method, I shook till I had $1000 for yet another monkey.

They had removed the monkey from the buy list.

Those bastards slightly-less-of-a-bastards! They covered up the whole monkey offer, as if the furry ape hadn't even existed--yet I had seen the truth! I even documented proof last time! (http://zagg.home.mindspring.com/bwahaha.jpg) This incensed me to no end. Therefore, I provide this "shake the tree" method as free range to anyone who has been ripped off/jaded/scammed by TreeLoot.

Note: The author is not responsible for wasted time at inane websites, or any action the reader takes from suggestions related to in this text. Aren't disclaimers fun?

Update:

Well, it seems someone at TreeLoot has their head screwed on right, guess what I got today in the mail, not 2 days after posting this message (and nearly a year after the whole monkey fiasco): The coveted TreeLoot Monkey. Perhaps someone at TreeLoot uses E2 and saw my little complaint, and decided to act upon it. Now that I have my monkey I can stop bitching. Subsequently, my "shake the tree" method will now be removed.

Carpe Simian!