Today went past me quickly.

The fitness evaluation went well, and I now have a personal trainer that I am going to see once a week. I’m excited. It’s a good time to make changes in my life. He is guaranteeing visible results in 6 weeks as long as I do what he says. I will try.

I sent some postcards out this morning to people on the Everything Mailing Address Registry. I can’t remember right now who I sent them to, and besides... if I mention it here, it will ruin the surprise. More randomness will be sent to the registry as time goes on. I have a big box of junk from Archie McPhee I need to get rid of. Perhaps its time to start mailing things out. I made some collages last night on postcards that I sent out. I also have normal cards I should send too. I feel the urge to simplify in some ways, and getting rid of some of my extra paper bulk that lurks in boxes in my closets is a Good Thing.

I like Saige. She gave me a big compliment today in a /msg and mentioned in her home node that she likes my writing. I am so flattered. It totally made my day. I’ve found that E2 is what is keeping me from going nuts while I sit here at work day after day waiting for something to happen. Compliments like this just tickle me pink and make me grin for the rest of the day.

I do not know what I am going to do tonight. I am in the mood to shop, and that is bad. I can not afford to shop at the moment. I must concentrate hard on not shopping and avoid stopping at Barnes and Noble on my way home from work. I already have a ton of books to read at home in a pile – the “To Read” pile, and I do not need more. I have summer books in the pile. Lots of trashy 70’s novels that I found at Goodwill, a couple of sci-fi books, and a history book.

I should work on the new website tonight. My domain registration is sure to be finished by the weekend (I hope) and I want to work on it. I don’t want to build links into my HTML to a domain name that isn’t there yet. I need to make some image maps to see if I can do it.

I must work hard to avoid going to CompUSA and buying any new games. I want to get Icewind Dale and Diablo 2, but I must resist until I finish Baldur’s Gate like I should have done months ago. I also need to finish The Sims. I already finished Dungeon Keeper 2, but I have new maps to play with. I need to start Planescape Torment again too.

So, I do not know what I will do when I go home. Maybe I will log in and create some nodes? :)

Nodes That I Wrote Today That Sing Songs of Yesterday:
fill in the details for me
I was supposed to be somebody by the age of 23

CD’s I’ve Listened To Today:
MuslimgauzeJaal Ab Dullah
Alanis Morrisette – Jagged Little Pill
No Means No – 0+2=1
DeleriumKarma
Thurston Moore – Psychic Hearts

Stays crunchy, even in milk!