• I was holding my boyfriends cat, and I dropped her. She broke a bunch of bones and was meowing in my arms sadly. I could feel her broken ribs through her fur. I was trying to find a veterinarian for her. I went to Forest Grove, and was trying to find someone to look at her, but all of the vets I found put me through riddles and looked similar to the Cheshire cat. When I put the cat down, she would try to crawl away, and I kept yelling at her to lie still. I guess I was moaning in my sleep, because my boyfriend woke me up.
  • I went back to sleep, and dreamed that I was driving somewhere through some hills, and kept driving past graveyards with odd letters and symbols on the tombstones. I stopped at a stucco church with bright paint on it in a patchwork pattern. It was a Foursquare Church. I walked into the courtyard, and people were going into a little store before going into the church for the service. I went into the store, and people were all buying beer and cigarettes to take into church with them. I started coughing from the cigarette smoke, and walked outside. There were a bunch of 8-11 year old kids outside smoking. I walked away from the church and into the graveyard. The alarm woke me up just then.