I am so confused.

I went to my job interview yesterday. It went pretty well. I am pretty sure that they are going to call me today and offer me a job since they need people in a big way. I just don't know if I want to do technical support anymore. Bleh. I don't know what to do. I could use the job, but at the same time, I have a feeling I would hate it.

My boyfriend keeps saying that I am a closet republican. I'm starting to believe him. I find myself becoming more and more fed up with a lot of things that are considered traditionally liberal, such as welfare mothers and protesting at the WTO meetings. I don't know what to think. I detest all of the candidates in the presidential race, and Republicans in general disgust me because of their general intolerant views. Its a weird thing to ponder.

Being out of work is weird. Its nice not doing anything for most of the day, but at the same time, I hate worrying about money. I hope I find a job I like soon.

Nothing else to report... its been a dull couple of days. I'm still feeling sick from this cold. This damned runny nose won't stop no matter what decongestant I consume.

Nodes That I Wrote Today:
none

CD’s I’ve Listened To Today:
none

Today’s Horoscope on my Calendar - Surprise! Anything goes as Mars opposes Uranus. This is one of the most explosive alignments in the astrological bag of tricks. Avoid actions that can result in accidents and drastic repercussions. Enjoy hobbies and crafts tonight.