I got an interview.

I have an interview with a local, successful internet company on Monday for a tech support position. I am not sure if I really want to do tech support, but it can't hurt go to an interview.

I ordered a bunch of new clothes from various outlet stores on the web, like Eddie Bauer, Land's End, and J.Crew. I hope that they get here soon. I will need some new threads for my interview since I wore my interview outfit to the job fair on Monday. That's how I got in the door for this company. I guess those job fairs really are a good thing.

It's a little after noon, and I feel like I've done a lot of things today. I got up early to go to the doctor since I have picked up a sore throat and cough somewhere. Since I rarely get sick and my throat hurt so badly yesterday, I decided to go to the doctor. I seem to have a nasty virus, so I'm drinking lots of liquids and resting. This isn't hard to do since I have no job to go to. I also went to the grocery store to get food. Then, I came home and got the job interview set up.

I saw my trainer yesterday. I lost 10 pounds, but by his calculations, it was 10 pounds of muscle. I'm not sure I believe him. My shorts and other clothes have been fitting looser than before.

I think I will attempt to work on my comic book nodes I've been writing on my home computer for a while. I'm starting to feel headachey, so I might take a nap instead. I really need to work on my website, but I am just not in the mood today. Maybe later I'll feel better.

Nodes That I Wrote Today:
I'm giving up on Netscape
remember those former employer nodes I promised in another day log? Here ya go:
egghead
egghead.com

CD’s I’ve Listened To Today:
Negativland - Escape from Noise

Today’s Horoscope on my Calendar - Be a realist while the Sun confronts Saturn and Pluto. No time to foll around with savings and assets. Enormous progress can be made in literary and scholastic endeavors as the Moon contacts Jupiter. Pick up new computer skills.

Christianity is stupid. Communism is good.