I didn’t write a day log for the last couple of days because there has simply been no time. Work is suddenly busy, and that means no time to node since I have some responsibility or something. Right now our VPN is down, so I have nothing else to do except write nodes or go to lunch. I will probably go to lunch soon.

I had a really good weekend. I spent a lot of time with Alex. On Sunday, we went to the Portland Art Museum to hear Peter Bagge speak. He is the creator of the Hate comic book. It was a really cool talk, and we got to ask him lots of questions. The museum had an interesting traveling exhibit of modern art called “Let’s Entertain” which was very cool. We didn’t “get” a lot of it, but it was still an interesting exhibit. The museum is a great way to spend a hot Sunday afternoon. It was cool and quiet there.

The last couple of days have been filled with work, work, and more work. There really isn’t much to report. I’ve been going to the gym the last couple of nights and sticking to the diet. I feel pretty healthy.

The chick that I bitched about in my July, 28 2000 day log appears to have moved out. I’m not entirely sure about this, but it has been extremely quiet since I called my landlord and gave him that earful.

I applied for a job at the place my dad works. I’m hoping I get it since its twice what I’m making now and more interesting. I am sick of having all these pieces of paper that say I’m smart but a job that isn’t paying me very well. And, I don’t know what the deal is with the job market around here. Nobody calls you back about the positions you apply for.

My life is boring right now, so I am not typing anything else on this today.

Nodes That I Wrote Today:
none

CD’s I’ve Listened To Today:
none yet

Please remain on the line for the next available agent.