Can I get a witness?

I don’t think anyone could call me a bad person today. I have worked my ass off for the last two days trying to get all the Compaq crap shoveled up, and I did it. I am not leaving with a big pile left for someone else, and I should get a good reference out of it.

Now, about that job you’re gonna give me...

I still need to find a replacement job. I hope I find it quick. Are you there God? It’s me, Kim. Please give me a sign that a new job its on its way to me soon.

Perhaps that sign was today. One of the people who has worked here for years got arrested at work for possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute. I think that perhaps the powers that be have finally woken up and realized that we have a bunch o’ stoners on staff, and maybe, just maybe, they should be more proactive about weeding them out. No pun intended. :)

I don’t know where I’m going, but I sure know where I’ve been.

The job hunt goes into full swing this weekend. I will probably have to make an Office Max run this weekend for more fancy resume paper. I’m almost out. Nothing says “hire me” like a resume on fancy paper! Or, at least I hope so.

Nodes That I Wrote Today:
none

CD’s I’ve Listened To Today:
none

Today’s Horoscope on my Calendar - Pace yourself. No sense going on a fishing expedition when the Moon loses power. Finish odd jobs and don’t start major enterprises. Comfort loved one on the ropes as Juno merges with Uranus. Take a respite from romance.

The result is a wonderfully aromatic, sweetly satisfying tea.