T is for Tuesday

T is also for Tea, as in Orange Spice. T is for Tomorrow, which will hopefully bring me a new job. T is for Terrible, which is what my job performance is lately.

Goofing off feels good. I’m sick of whiny customers who can’t think for themselves. I’m tired of having to kick Compaq’s ass because they won’t help people. It’s all a big ole load, and I’m glad that I only have 3 more days after today.

Started training Chris for my job today. This is interesting. I’m not sure how he will do, but if he falls down, I won’t have to worry about picking him up again. I’m trying to help him out so nobody can accuse me of setting him up for a fall. I’m going to do my best to get things cleaned up so he can work efficiently. We’ll see how the rest of the week goes.

My brain isn’t freaking out about the Wellbutrin today. I still feel a bit scatterbrained and out of step, but its nowhere near how it was yesterday. I think I am going to call my doctor to get a prescription.

I still haven’t heard about the job yet at dad’s office, so I’m going to call them tomorrow if I still haven’t heard anything. My mom emailed me today and let me know that a headhunter had called her house with one of my old resumes to see if I was available for tech writing work. I will call that guy back tonight or tomorrow.

Time to pretend to work some more.

Nodes That I Wrote Today:
none

CD’s I’ve Listened To Today:
DeleriumKarma
Pete’s new songs

Today’s Horoscope on my Calendar - The power of the Full Moon fuels your artistic ingenuity. Take revolutionary steps to make a name for yourself in the public eye. Listen to Ram musical geniuses of the past like Back, Haydn, and Rachmaninoff.

True end-to-end wire-free connectivity for the enterprise is within your reach.