The alias of this Canadian guy. Does the name Y2Kerr sound pretentious or self-depricating?
Y2Kerr lives in Toronto near High Park and in his free time enjoys lots of stuff. He occasionally studies at the
University of Guelph.
Canadian beer is the best, the Kids in the Hall are geniuses, and it's not always cold here.
- user since
- Sun Jun 18 2000 at 04:01:16 (17.4 years ago )
- last seen
- Fri Aug 11 2000 at 09:46:45 (17.3 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 1 - View Y2Kerr's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 0
- mission drive within everything
- I'm wishin' I had a mission.
- Me? Specialties? Ha!
- University of Guelph
- Don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is the only thing that seperates us from the animals... Except the weasel.
- most recent writeup
- Jerry Sizzler
- Send private message to Y2Kerr