Someone told me a while back, "You're a writer, that's what you are." I suppose I might be, or rather, COULD be. That's why I am wading into Everything. Since hooking up this computer, this infernal contraption, this box that destroys relationships; I have not picked up my guitar, a good book, or my laundry. OK, I am exaggerating about the laundry. You get the idea, however. I can feel myself getting stupider every time I log on. But I think that things are about to change.
- user since
- Sun Oct 22 2000 at 08:53:11 (16.8 years ago )
- last seen
- Thu Jul 19 2001 at 00:28:56 (16.1 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 3 - View Xia's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 46
- mission drive within everything
- Currently, just to figure this out. I'll let you know...
- Specialties? Hmmm, I don't suppose "Tying a cherry stem in a double knot with my tongue" is the kind of thing I should put here.
- Be here now.
- most recent writeup
- Sonnet for Stephen
- Send private message to Xia