Laughing Cow cheese has several main products, actually. Laughing cow products--or at least the cheese wedges are considered vegetarian because they're made with processed enzymes instead of actual rennet. Of course this product is not vegan since it's milk based ^_^

1) The abovementioned cheese spread, eight wedges to a tub. And it is real cheese not a "cheese product". It’s also not really cream cheese, but a soft spreadable cheese. Comes in several flavors, including (of course plain), herbed, onion. Also available in a lite version, at least in the plain. These cheeses are excellent eaten alone or spread on most types of crackers one normally spreads cheese on.

2) a nearly identical product in small cubes. (24 or 30 to a package, I believe.) They're really too small to spread on any but the smallest, daintiest crackers, but are excellent to snack on. I’ve only seen these in plain.

3) mini babybel bonbel cheeses. a semi soft cheese with the slogan "the little cheese that likes to get out" sold wrapped in wax with paper pull-tabs, six to a mesh baggie. they come in yellow and red wax, although I haven't managed to figure out the difference yet. cheese is far too firm to spread, just for snacking. excellent for bag lunches--a yummy cheese, and a toy--the wax!--to boot. I’ve never met anyone under the age of 10 who doesn't open one of these (the red ones at least) and proceed to make a clown nose out of the wax.

4) a newer product, called cheez dippers, which seems like an answer to handi snacks. a little plastic tub of cheese and what appears to be either hard mini-breadsticks, or pretzels. sold in boxes of four packs, and I assume individually. No comments on product, as I’ve never tried these things.