"Irish" "stir fry" is probably about the least correct name I could have given this dish as it is neither really Irish nor stir fry. However, by the time I got around to noding the recipe, that's how people were asking for it. "Make that Irish stir fry cabbage potato thing? Please!" So the name stuck.

Quick, easy, tasty, and very filling. The entire thing takes 10-15 minutes including prep time, and it feeds three to four people happily and two people VERY well.

Cover the bottom of a large skillet with water. Chop all the veggies into roughly equal bite-sized sized pieces. Place them in the skillet. Then salt the surface of the veggies well, and place 1/4 stick of butter on top.

Cover and leave on "high" while you cube the meat into pieces roughly the size of the veggies. (Slicing the very thin chops, I get pieces roughly 1/2 to 1 inch long and 1/4-1/2 inch wide and tall.)

Stir the pan a couple times to make sure everything is all mixed up, then mound everything into a volcano shape--dig a hole in the middle. Put the pork in the indentation, pepper the surface of the pork only, and put the remaining butter on top.

Cover and let cook for 2-3 minutes. Then uncover and stir well. Cut the heat to medium. Continue to stir every minute or two until the pork and onions are opaque all over. The pieces are small enough that by the time the meat's gone white on all sides it'll be well cooked all the way through.

Serve immediately. Although it re-heats well and makes great leftovers, it's never QUITE as good as right out of the pan, so hot you burn your tongue just a little.