So, yesterday was nothing short of horrible as far as days here go. From the first minute I was turning into a bitter, irritated asshole.

I rolled out of bed with a pounding headache, struggling to find my clothes and the lightswitch and hoping I could keep my sanity throughout the day. I groped about through my drawers, at the top of my footlocker, in every nook and cranny of my room before I realized to my horror that my keys and dogtags were missing.

After shambling to work I looked to the weapon rack, my rifle had been sitting there all night! After quick inspection I attempted to furtively stash the wrong rifle into the rack, after suddenly being noticed. When asked why I had someone else's rifle I responded "they looked the same!" (they did, actually, only the wrong one didn't have a bottom handguard).

After sitting down and eating chow I went back to my room to search again for my keys to no avail, today already wasn't going so well. After my realization that the day wasn't going so well, I was told that my half-day off the next day couldn't happen because the office was understaffed (kind of like in that one scene in office space, but I didn't sleep in the following day ).

After several hours that did go fairly well I managed to do something I didn't realize I could, I managed to shock myself while plugging in a radio's speaker. After an attempt to fix said speaker later that night I wound up setting the power supply to that very device aspark, scaring me to a slight degree and no doubt the rest of the BDOC. After a troublesome 12 hours at work, I finally walked home and found my keys on a shelf at eye level in my room.

I'm so glad today was better, though now this seems like a good idea (written the following day)