I don't kiss.

Sure you don't.

You could be one of any hundreds of males I've encountered in my lifetime who's said this. Usually right before the clothes come off and we start to have hot faggot sex.

I don't kiss.

You could be a good friend who's just "curious". A random I met on IRC or AOL stealing over to my house at 3 in the morning, leaving the wife and kiddies at home so you can selfishly satisfy some kind of primal urge. You could be someone in the closet. You could be a co-worker, a relative, an old man or a college boy. You could be gay ... or straight ... or bisexual. You could be someone I have sex with all the time, or someone I'll never have sex with again. You could be black, Jewish, skinny, a slacker, or a priest. Whatever and whoever you are though, you're denying something. And there's far more men like you than anyone's prepared to accept.

I'm not saying you could be any or every man. I'm not saying you could be all men. But you could be a good percentage of men living in the good ol' USA. Certainly far more than the two percent that the frothing bible-thumpers would have us believe, and even more than the ten percent that the frothing queer activists shove down all our throats.

I don't kiss.

With all due respect to Judd Nelson, you're trying to tell me that you won't put your tongue in another guy's mouth, but you're willing to lick his ass with it? Sorry to be so crass, but it's time to call a spade a spade. I'm tired of all the games that that one three word sentence represents. I'm tired of knowing that when we're through here, after we've smoked that cigarette and cleaned our bodily fluids off of each other, you'll cage that animal you just unleashed and pretend it doesn't even exist. And you do it so well it frightens me.

I don't kiss.

Fuck that. It's time to start asking yourself why. What are you afraid of? What kind of male association are you denying by having this kind of sex? Why do I have to keep some straight porn hanging around, to play while we 69 each other? Why do you fuck men, yet won't allow yourself to feel love ... brotherly love ... for one? Why do you have such a need to demarcate and separate the physical from the emotional and identify that separation with something so minor and simple as a kiss? What do you think would happen if you allowed yourself to cross that line? Do you really think that kissing, as opposed to say, oh ... buttfucking, is some kind of final door that you cannot-- MUST NOT--enter? That if you do enter it you'll be irrevocably queer? Why do you feel that you can't feel emotional toward another male? What's missing from our culture that made you ... a lot of you ... turn out like this? God dammit, I honestly feel that a lot of you put your heels to Jesus just so you WON'T have to feel simple, good, plain old affection for another guy.

This kind of denial is sick. It infects more than just your sex life. It affects, and infects, your masculinity ... your self-esteem ... your identity. And as I get older I have to start looking at this sickness on a macroscopic scale, because this kind of denial is a disease I've observed over and over and over again. This disease is spreading as queer culture becomes more mainstreamed. This disease is now messing with MY life, and I won't have it. This disease is something that no one ... NO ONE ... wants to talk about.

Except, of course, to say:

I don't kiss.