The most insidious
of the known violations of the hallowed
art of snowball fighting
To make an iceball (or a legion of iceballs) follow the following steps:
- Take a series of regular average everyday snowballs.
- Line em up.
- Press each in turn very tightly, compacting them as superman might turn coal into a diamond.
- Allow them to sit in the cold and freeze... the reason for doing them in a row is so by the time you finish with the last - the first will be ready.
- Now you have several rock solid balls of ice.
- Roll each in turn into a new snowball, thus masking your iniquity.
- Hurl at an unsuspecting target and run. Cause if you hit me with one you're in for it, ya rat bastard.