Sty`lo*graph"ic (?), a.


Of or pertaining to stylography; used in stylography; as, stylographic tablets.


Pertaining to, or used in, stylographic pen; as, stylographic ink.

Stylographic pen, a pen with a conical point like that of a style, combined with a reservoir for supplying it with ink. -- Stylographic pencil, a pencil used in stylography.


© Webster 1913.