12:15

I haven't been making daylogs this week because my parents and sister were here...

Remarkable things that happened:

  • New "HiFi" system. =) I now have an ancient radio/amplifier and cool speakers, connected to the computer, VCR and tapecorder. I put HiFi to quotes because I get the damned 50 Hz background hum from my computer, at least...
  • Well, um... I'm now connected to Internet via Saunalahden Serveri, formerly via KPNQwest (I've used their services since, ummm... 1996?) I now have a P33l0aCC0unt, DuD3z! Ph3Ar! Seriously, though, even this is a Big ISP With Lots Of Morons, I haven't yet had to complain about the quality of the service - in fact, I got bi-channel ISDN to work, which I couldn't get in the previous ISP. =) But regrettably, I no longer have a static IP. ::sigh:: And home page move is ahead...

Oh, and I like this "Node Heaven" idea. =)

18:01

OK, finally finished reading Usenet. Hmph. Took some serious time...

I'm supposed to do some Digital Media Excercises too. Like, three of them. Well, I hope I'll make the first one of them today... Busy busy busy, being in E2 is clearly not helping at the moment =)

Mail: Hmmm, local branch of SETA is again organizing a party. Let's see if I manage to show up this time...

21:53

Hmmmm hm hm... well, I made the third excercise. It was too easy. Damn. Just "design a digital media project" stuff, nothing too detailed. Well, the icky thing was that I made it with StarOffice. The less icky thing was that StarOffice generated fairly clean code and HTML Tidy only needed to make a few updates... All I could notice as a Bad Trait was that it generated empty paragraphs as <p><br></p>, which is Bad because it should just ignore such atrocities.


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: StarOffice
This week's belated news: Walking in the Air Dream Log: October 17, 2000
Updated: