12:49

Last night?

Damn it if I can remember anything about last night.

Oh yeah, I apparently wrote some comments to rec.games.roguelike.nethack re: how Nethack sucks ocassionally.

I think I have some valid points. Other than that, I think I'm able to print those news articles and eat them if I said something that's not particularly good.

I was tired. =(

Okay, time to read the rest of the articles and see if I really am an idiot.

16:50

So maybe I am an idiot afterall. =(

20:32

...or maybe my rant-rant-rantasticity was just caused by the fact that I had not had One Hell Of A Game for some while. =)


  5      14294  Weiforu-Sam-Hum-Mal-Law died in The Dungeons of Doom
                on level 8.  Killed by a giant ant.                     -  [98]

I don't even feel bad after this one... this WAS "one hell of a game". I faced an overwhelming enemy (Upper level was full of giant ants, this level had a HUGE treasure zoo), I was in a room and guarded the last free area I had with my life...

Earlier, I made my short game record (3 moves and death). Moved, picked up a spellbook, read it - teleport, paralysis, 2 jackals, there. 0 points. =)

And before that, I had the Weird Death of the Day: A housecat killed me when I listened to Skaven's "Revenge of the Cats".


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: Analog