10:07

Yesterday's bad news: I produced my first CD-R coaster.

In the end of the work day, I burned all cool stuff I had found from the net on CD-R (To make sure: my CD-R, not stolen from the Company =). This included MP3s of Final Fantasy V: Dear Friends.

So... when I came home, I decoded the MP3s and wanted to burn them as a normal audio CD. I didn't notice that I hadn't removed this CD-R and put a blank one in.

Result: CD player didn't think it was an audio CD (one track, nothing). CD-ROM didn't think it had a filesystem.

Moral: Always mark the CD-Rs. And use CD burning applications that have version number 0.x with extreme care. =)

Yesterday's good news: I discovered VirtualDub and a tool called avi2vcd. Now my video capture and editing can continue.

I captured one TV commercial yesterday... the sort of stuff I would give the advertising awards to.

Today?... Not much. yet.

11:38

Oo, I seem to have broken the 8000 XP limit. Wait, I'll get the glue. ... there! It's still splintered, but at least in one piece! Gotta go, bye...

16:05

To continue the "Stupid Quotes Are The Foundation Of Our Business" thing:

"Whoah... I did cat /dev/video0 > /dev/fb0 and I think I saw a doG..."

18:56

My whole week has not been that excellent. The day was ruined... I failed in being nice toward fellow user.

I hate myself.

I don't want to be aggressive.

I don't want to be angry at anyone.

I'm sorry that I sometimes cannot contain the rage and innocent people suffer.

21:04

Titanic on TV. Ate noodles. This paragraph may or may not be utterly boring.

I think I'm sort of getting less sad.


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: Final Fantasy V: Dear Friends Kullervo

Yesterday's belated news: VirtualDub