12:05

Morning.

Last night I realized I had 11 writeps. Then I noticed the wu count was supposed to be in decimal and not in binary. =)

Uh... I woke up at around 9 today, which was good, but I fell asleep because I wanted to. Some improvement.

I had some weird discussions in #gimp about my "religion". Maybe I should node that. =)

Time to face the challenges of the day...

15:10

Finished Usenet stuff. Stu7 was asking about colortoalpha plugin in comp.graphics.apps.gimp too (the log snippet was about the same question in IRC.)

19:21

Wow! There's an Abuse community site at http://abuse2.com/ -- and I learned of SDL version of Abuse. Also Available As A Debian Package.

This thing really rocks - Abuse is a GREAT game. "The only side-scrolling platformer game that can be mentioned in the same sentence with Doom"... The only problem I've seen with it was that X version refused to run on anything better than 8bpp mode (and even then it was only in a tiny widdle window). SDL version runs in full screen mode (It's still a 320x200 area in 640x480 screen though...)


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: The Bump Map Cult #gimp comp.graphics.apps.gimp Abuse

Updated: PostgreSQL