13:39

Afternoon...

Nothing really amusing has happened yet.

Last night? Well, I watched X-Men again to get Sleepy Enough. (I mentioned under the writeup that it jumps around too much - this was the *second* time my DVD player freezed before it even got to the main menu! Death to MovieOS-made-real! =)

Well, time to face the challenges of the day.

23:09

My day was very, very, very, very uneventful.

My Intttttternettttt connection was very, very, very unforgiving.

23:17 < Weiforu> Wow! My IntttterNet connection moved a bit from one place to another!

- from #everything

Stuff I did? Well, I tried to update my link lists on the home page, but, as you may guess, my f&$#@ng inttternet connection didn't work too well. (Which is also why I haven't noded that much today.)

It's hard to describe what I'm feeling. I might just tell it in Nethack terms:

You have a feeling of inadequacy.--more--

00:14

Sometimes, life just isn't easy.

It's hard to describe what I'm feeling.

It's just that... whatever I do, I'm never recognised. I'm here, trying to do my best, but... it's not like I would get anywhere with this.

I'm always second.

No matter how hard I try, I will never ever be recognised. I'll never be the best. I'll never... get there.

=(

(The Animefu banner ad probably tells the story: "Moronic ambition or ambitious moron?" =)