02:44

The night is taking all juice out of me.

It's apparently one of those nights.

We had some fun randomnesses with a friend of mine, I downloaded tons of pictures, and now I'm having a problem. I saw million copies of program called "psm" in the process list.

I was seeing things. I quitted Mozilla and found out I had a lot more of memory left...

Well, time to upload this 4.6 meg image .zip file to my friend's net drive...

...unless the PSMs attack again...

03:21

Weird glitch. Mozilla crashed, I restarted, pushed my E2 shortcut... and got frontpage. Wrong theme, thought I. It thought I was called AutonomousNetwork, not WWWWolf. When I got to other pages, it seemed okay again.

Yep, weird.

11:48

Morning.

Yep, the above one was a web cache problem. kaatunut and I seem to use the same cache server...

14:39

Downloaded Linux 2.4.0. The Vapor Finally Condenses and shall Soak, yes, you heard it, SOAK the infidels. =)

Now compiling it. BBL...

19:51

...WindowDamager (ashes to ashes, dust to dust) jammed before I had chance to send any interesting comments...

I don't know what's wrong. I'm just shaken. This day has been spent doing less glorious shit; Last night was fairly Late, so I wake up at 10, and since that I've done

  1. Slashdot (Unusual amount of comments posted... I think I've posted more comments this year than I did last year =)
  2. K5 (Interesting stuff up recently)
  3. Written mail for my friend
  4. Been drugged with coffee =)

Maybe I should node about this maze generation algorithm of mine...

Awww hell, I can't even think straight. BBL. I think I'll watch news now. =)

20:45

My project is moving to SourceForge REALLY slowly.

Today, pleasant surprise: I was able to SSH there. Then the bad surprise: I looked quickly and I thought I had r-x access to the project directory and guess what it is?

-wx---r-x

Owner (some user with no name, just UID) can write and execute the directory; group (schedulist) can do nothing, others can read and execute.

I would like to ask an academic question:

"What the hell?"


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: It's Coming! Zed ShowDowN PrO

Updated: Jack T. Chick Tracts