(For thy browsing pleasure: Previous dream / Next dream / Wolf's Dreamworld )

I was in a some sort of action movie, I was someone who had to solve a crime.

At one point, I was chasing a murderer. I was a part of an undercover police unit. I was walking on a street, get into a shade and whipped out a weapon - it was an assault rifle with a few cool additions (I forgot what). I loved that weapon. Easily concealable and fear-inducing...

When I took out my weapon, my squadmates too took their weapons out. Apparently the enemy was near. I don't remember exactly what happened, but I hid in a car where some other people were - I apologized and explained the issue.

Anyway, I noticed that my squadmates had apparently advanced a bit, and I was not exactly helping them when I was sitting in a car. I got out... followed them... into a nice open building. It was a home. I knew it was either my home or home of someone I knew. And the murderer had struck...

Mikko [my plush fox] was lying on the bed that was built on the floor. He had been murdered cruelly. I cried when I saw him, and I think I still do when I think of this. (Call me an emotional fool...) Mikko's paws had been tied to the bed, he was lying on his back, and his eyes were shut. His seams were opened and the stuffing was gone.

All around him, I saw my friends crying, and some of my squadmates gave me sympathizing looks, some were chatting with uniformed policemen.

Some people were talking about restuffing Mikko - I hoped for that too, but I knew Mikko would never be the same again...

I don't remember much about the rest of the dream. I was in a big manor, built of wood - the walls had not been tapestried, the boards were visible all around - I knew the murderer was there. All I remember was that while I was there, I saw the report in TV news that the murderer indeed was in that manor, and I ran down the staircases to the basement - the tunnels, like mine tunnels, in the basement were quite well lit. I think we were fleeing and fighting the abomination...

Reflections to the reality

  • I've seen some dreams of Mikko now. In two last dreams, I have experienced that Mikko had lost stuffings - the previous dream was that I had lost a part of the stuffings, and the rips had been fixed incompetently. In this dream, the seams had been cut neatly and all stuffing was gone - and Mikko looked more anthropomorphic in the dream, and retained his form (he's a quite rigid plush toy =) Don't know what this means...
  • Duh, staircases. In two dremas I remember seeing lately I had been running up and down staircases... It may be either
    • Overdose of FF7 or
    • just a reflection from mundane life...