Evening...

17:08

Well, I got the cell phone working. The problem was that I pushed Ctrl+Tab+left arrow when I was supposed to push Shift+Tab+left arrow. And you thought all Nokia cellphones are fun and easy to use? =)

170 kb free of 2 megabytes and this thing is already having hickups... actually, nothing worked either when there was less than half meg left. O tempora, o mores.

Well, I think I should just re-format this damn thing, but I have a BIG bunch of stuff here I want to save. Like, tail jokes Reno has sent me, and other interesting messages from him.

Hmm, I think I'll go to movies tonight... I have only 20 mk left, but hey, I have two free tickets! =)

Oh yeah: DayMetaNoder is now in a bit more wget-friendly place...

23:15

I went to see The Patriot... I like historical movies, but still, I found it kind of funny that the protagonist gets a gust of vigor when he sees the flag. Oh, how patriotic, what a hero! *sniff* *boohoo*

(Actually, I liked the movie, just that it had some, er, obvious symbolism. See The Patriot node for a lot of other good points =)

And I noticed the fux0ring cell phone doesn't work afterall. Damn damn damn damn! Well, at least it gives signs of life...


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: tail joke