11:32

Hello...

Uh, I replaced my home page today with something weird. I thought I should replace that again today with "I got arrested for posting something unfunny in April 1st." Then I thought it would be even less funny. =)

::sigh::

Time to see what the world thwaps me with today... I don't expect an enjoyable day.

Well, at least I can comfort myself that the chain letters that ended up to my mail box today can, once again, seen in the light. (Probably not a good time for the scammers to run about - people may get strangely sceptical.)

14:16

You know, I wished I would be an E2 editor, but no one listened.

A couple of trolls came here.

Now I'm in killing rage, now I would be needed, but noooooo... all I can do is watch crap crawling past New Writeups.

I hate this.

I hate it when bad things happen and I'm powerless to help. It has happened to me so many times before recently...

14:22

I had 110 votes this morning (I think), and now I have 75, most went to downvoting the drivel. =/

I HATE THE APRIL FOOL'S DAY.

I want to cry.

14:58

...if I have to think positive things, I think here's one: Some places of the world need to suffer from April 1st even longer than Europe... =)

Down to 70 votes...

15:21

Thank you for collateral damage.

=(

[ Some people apparently looked at my new nodes and at first thought "it's l33t speak, and you know what I think of l33t speak" - and in some seconds, downvoted it without realizing that it wasn't my idea.

Reminds me of something in Spede Pasanen fan page: "Did you know that sometimes Spede makes practical jokes by filling the footballs in Speden Spelit (his TV contest) with Nitroglycerin!" ]

15:39

If there's anything positive to say, the form submission seems to work. Seems. Too bad XEmacs' HTML editing mode blew up when I installed the new sgml-data package...

17:04

...and now the connection problems continue and XEmacs still won't work.

Life isn't good.

21:31

You have 6 cools left today.
You have 44 votes left today.

Woe! Gone are the days when I thought downvotes were not needed... Stuff was either decent or great. Now, I spent around 60 downvotes on crap.

Like life in the war zone.

I don't care if it's a simulated troll attack or not. If it's crap, it's crap. It's that simple.

Yes, I knew the trolls were going to stay for only the day. It was still fucking annoying. I mean, "Ooo, go troll there in April 1st and everyone will think it's a joke." Come on! Try something creative! I guessed something like this will happen ages ago! Try something actually fun instead of simulating a troll attack!

Besides, simulating a troll attack is like... well, pretending to commit a suicide and tell the last minute that you're joking. That sort of fun we're talking about here... You may find it funny. I don't.

22:38

(I agree with break below, too... )

Gods - you know, there still are tons of Webster writeups with mysterious showing of &hand;s. If pranks like this are cooler than fixing actual problems like that one, I can only wonder.

Aww, no one is going to read this anyway. =(

23:01

(Aw hell, no one cares of me, either.)


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: (Too many to mention for recent days...) Aurora Borealis lzip Hello

Updated: (More than anyone can remember or even guess...)