Common part of a breakfast meal. Usually accompanied by fried bacon or sausage. Fried eggs come in many varieties, including Over Hard, Over Medium, Over Easy, and Sunny Side Up.

How to make Fried Eggs:

Ingredients:

Utensils:

Instructions:

  1. Heat up a frying pan to a reasonable temperature, between medium and medium high.
  2. Crack between 1 and 3 eggs over the pan, carefully avoiding dumping eggshell into the mixture. If you do not feel comfortable doing this, you may crack the eggs over a bowl and then carefully pour the contents onto the frying pan.
  3. Cook for however long it takes for them to be cooked. This is usually for how ever long it takes for the egg white to have solidified thoroughly and the yolk to have sealed up.
  4. Variations
    1. For sunny side up eggs, when you heat up the pan, throw some vegetable oil in there too. LordOmar also suggests that you may use butter instead of vegetable oil.When the eggs are almost done, take a spatula and splash the hot oil (BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN YOU DO THIS) from the pan onto the top of the eggs where the yolks are so that the tops seal up. After the tops are sealed up, remove from pan carefully, as the eggs are fragile and you don't want to give anyone a runny mess.
    2. For any of the Over varieties, when the eggs are just about done, flip over carefully and cook to taste.

Salt and Pepper may be added right after cracking the eggs to add flavor.

this nodeshell was rescued by/from the void