The reason for bad porn being preferred over good porn is simple. You can get bad porn free. While it is true that, with a good deal of searching, you can also find free good quality porn, it's *much* rarer. Let's face it: a search on any engine will give you "Horny bitches who want to be fucked hard", not "People enjoying some good sex". Thumbnail gallery posts or movie posts, which are the best way to get digital porn without shelling money, are filled to the brim with junk. Some of those places are even proud of it.

Personally, although I have downloaded both kinds of porn (as I said, good porn is not plentiful), I tend to avoid movies or pics where the girl is clearly not aroused, let alone enjoying it. It's my way of saying no to "fuck me, oh yeah, come all over my face, (as male actor does so) oooohhhh yeaaahhhhh (like THAT's what just gave her an orgasm)". I don't know if people who like this stuff like it because they really think in their ignorance that semen on a girl's face (and probably other parts of the body) will give her an orgasm, or just because they care nothing whether the girl hates it, and just want to see her getting splattered.

Of course, the problem also seems to be that, while nobody will care much if you have in your site some-random-girl-getting-gangbanged pics, you can't link or host copyrighted, good quality pictures. Even if it IS copyrighted, some-random-girl-getting-gangbanged will most likely be ripped and linked in a gazillion other pages, so suing each and every one of them would take years and ridiculous amounts of money, while it's easy to track the odd website that links ripped quality images, and get it to take them off...

As usual, people who look for more than what is fed to the sheep have to endure more abuse. We either go through endless searches, or pay. And personally, I ain't paying a cent.