Nee: Betty Jean McBricker (5,451,532 B.C. - 5,451,473 B.C.) is the wife of Barney Rubble and the adoptive mother of Bamm-Bamm Rubble. She is what you would call a brunette uberbabe. Her best friend is Wilma Flintstone, a neighbor of hers on Cobblestone Lane in the town of Bedrock. She would often pair with Wilma to save their husbands, Barney and Fred, from whatever trouble they would get themselves into.

Her turn-ons include giggling with Wilma, The Ed Sullystone Show, Ann Margrock's Music, and when Barney does "that thing".

Her turn-offs include Kazoo, Fred's frequent Get Rich Quick schemes, Kangaroo poachers, and when Bamm-Bamm throws the family's Loggin Continental into Pterodactyl Lake.

Betty met her husband while she and Wilma Slaghoople were working as cigarette girls at a Cobblestone County hotel. They quickly fell in love and Barney soon presented to Betty a wedding ring from the Buddy Buddy Credit Jewelers. She happily accepted, and they were wed.

The premise of The Flintstones, in which Betty appeared, was to be an animated version of The Honeymooners, and Betty was Trixie Norton's counterpart. Betty had a much bigger role in the Flintstones than Trixie had in The Honeymooners. Betty's cartoon voice was originally supplied by Bea Benaderet, and was portrayed by Rosie O'Donnell in The Flintstones Movie, and Jane Krakowski in Viva Rock Vegas. Both ConfusionTheWaitress and I agree, that Krakowski was a much better Betty, than that other one.

A sad point of interest: Betty Rubble tablets do not appear in bottles of Flintstones Chewable Vitamins. This is an error of incredible magnitude which has yet to be rectified, much to my chagrin.