Recently I've decided that I'm big enough.

I've been pumping iron for as long as I can remember, but lately I've had less and less time for it, and for that matter less inclination to do it. I'm not old by any means, but I'm past the point where any further development would be rather futile and more trouble than it's worth.

So instead, lately I've focused on staying in shape, while reducing mass. This means more cardiovascular activity and less bench-pressing and squatting. I use less weights, but do more of them, to keep everything nice and toned.

In the past 4 weeks I've lost eleven pounds.

This brings to mind a problem that I foresee in the near to mid term. I've recently gotten a tattoo on my arm. It's a tribal piece up by my left shoulder, around the thin bit between the deltoid and the bicep. I'm worried about it. Have you ever written something on an inflated balloon then let the air out of it? It gets darker and kinda squiggly looking. I don't want my arm to look like that. Nor do I want to spend $3,000 on laser surgery to get rid of it.

Maybe I'm being silly.

By the way, it's my sister's birthday. Happy Birthday, Lisa. She's not a noder, but maybe someday I can talk her into it.