My Tuesdays and Thursdays tend to suck. An 8:00 am lab, where I forget to check if the probe was set properly on the oscilloscope, is a great start to the day. Actually, the great start begins earlier, when I have to haul my tired ass out of bed at 6:30. The lab sucks though, because I'll be damned if I can remember to set the scope probe to x1 instead of x10, and neither can I look at the op amp pin out, so we get the pins on the right side wrong and fry a couple of chips. Let the smoke out, so to say. All our measurements were off by a factor of ten, and I didn't notice because that was still in the swing range of the op amp. Doh.

It's always nice to follow up a lab with a nice rousing read in the library, a circuits assignment, and Shift. Follow that with 15 minutes of technical writing, 15 minutes instead of an hour and a half, because the instructor is sick and only wants to stay long enough to tell us what the next assignment is. So back to the library for more Canadian Studies reading. Fun fun, and then CNST itself.

It's 5:40 by the time I leave. I walked to school in the dark, and I walk home in the dark. My life exists in the dark. Home to a fight, because nobody wants to use the phone to call for pizza. Bad moods all around. A stress basket and a slack ass.

So yeah, that's my boring day.


And oh yeah, I used "your" where I should have used "you're" in a node title, and I got my ass voted down.