Each of the examples, above, of what makes humans (more) advanced than other life forms, on the basis of uniqueness uses either a human viewpoint, or a human-scale standard of measurement.

As illustration, consider that termites can imagine (in whatever way they do) their tunnels and hives, and build them perfectly, each time. Do you know any humans who can do the same?

The same point applies to the creation of various bird-nests, particular protien structures, or even chlorophyll. Each of these items matters only to the species involved, or their dependents, so using them as a measure of 'advanced' or 'unique' is suspect, as 'advanced' implies a relation - a measure relative to other species.

So there are some activities which humans can do, which, so far, no other organism is capable of, just like every other (or many other) species.

However, one of those functions is both important in global terms, and far larger, in time and space, than the merely human scale.

Humans can leave the planet, and spread life elsewhere in the Universe

In terms of evolution, and the progression of life in this corner of Existence, there is nothing more important, as it may be our unique job to convert the entire Universe into self-replicating matter.

If we don't do it, it may not happen at all, save for our single, teeny, finite world.